Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hottest....

az-tec

Originally posted by clubkat

So did i. . . :eek:

since we all thought they were natural, i guess thats good right?

some implants are just ridiculous... but hers seem to suit her just right

except for that pic of her in the pink bikini :eek:

they definitely look fake there

Originally posted by linabina

since we all thought they were natural, i guess thats good right?

some implants are just ridiculous... but hers seem to suit her just right

except for that pic of her in the pink bikini :eek:

they definitely look fake there

exactamundo!

:tongue::D;)

Originally posted by mssabina

susan ward... and yep, she definitely has implants:

susan31.jpg

eh...these last few pics should just prove that without the makeup, airbrushing, and implants, this girl is nothing special. hell, i'd never notice her. she's definitely cute, but it stops there. just cute. far from the hottest girl on the face of the planet, imo. the prettiest girl i've seen posted here in a AWHILE (i.e. probably ever) is that latin chick nj dionysus posted...rosemary? something with an R.

• 7 months later...

Susan Ward. I loved her when she used to be on a soap opera years ago. She was very cute then, IMHO.

But, yeah, she has had tons of plastic surgery. It's practically impossible to tell she's even the same person. Two boob jobs (the first was pretty fake looking, the second great), a nose job, lip implants, and maybe facial sculpturing and/or cheek implants because her entire faceshape is different, and lipo on her body. She might have done it by dieting and working out a whole lot though. Maybe.

This is Susan in her early twenties: cute, but very different.

20041258842374855769069.jpg20041252317727717678324.jpg20041258536372217371746.jpg20041257014375026597511.jpg

eta - sorry for bumping, I just recently 'discovered' SW again after she disappeared after leaving soaps, searching out new pics and dicussions on her.

Originally posted by derekevans

Susan Ward. I loved her when she used to be on a soap opera years ago. She was very cute then, IMHO.

But, yeah, she has had tons of plastic surgery. It's practically impossible to tell she's even the same person. Two boob jobs (the first was pretty fake looking, the second great), a nose job, lip implants, and maybe facial sculpturing and/or cheek implants because her entire faceshape is different, and lipo on her body. She might have done it by dieting and working out a whole lot though. Maybe.

This is Susan in her early twenties: cute, but very different.

20041258842374855769069.jpg20041252317727717678324.jpg20041258536372217371746.jpg20041257014375026597511.jpg

eta - sorry for bumping, I just recently 'discovered' SW again after she disappeared after leaving soaps, searching out new pics and dicussions on her.

damn, tahts what she used to look like?

plastic surgery has done wonders for her...