Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beach nightclub

livin42nite

Why would you open up your club at 3 in the morning with hip hop afterhours? It's not gonna work, seriously and if you try and go against space with house, you better be willing to dish out big money for the djs cause from what I know they all on lock there. WHat I would like to see with the beach is they have it be a trance club while space sticks with the house. I mean would be nice to have downtown area by space be mainly electronic music while sobe can keep turning into the hip hop mecca it is becoming.

Face it - there's gonna be hip hop wherever their is a crowd willing to go and pay to hear it. And an AFTERHOURS at that?! I say, just let them do their thing, as long as Space isn't dealing with the problems that The Beach may anticipate having, it stays open!

it's come to my realization, after living the whole 30 years of my life in Miami, that it is not safe to party on the beach or in clubs that i normally go to on mem day weekend. i perfer not to get shot, stabbed or molested by the out-of-towner's.

hint - there's always next weekend!

Aw, poor poor Miami! Throngs of unruly niggers come and take over the beach!! :rolleyes:

Dead those body count and rape comments, please, just because you don't like a form of music doesn't mean you incriminate the all of its listeners and patrons of clubs that accomodate them.

Originally posted by sheendawg

Aw, poor poor Miami! Throngs of unruly niggers come and take over the beach!! :rolleyes:

Dead those body count and rape comments, please, just because you don't like a form of music doesn't mean you incriminate the all of its listeners and patrons of clubs that accomodate them.

:box: :box: :box:

Very true and well said Sheen.:D

Originally posted by sheendawg

Face it - there's gonna be hip hop wherever their is a crowd willing to go and pay to hear it. And an AFTERHOURS at that?! I say, just let them do their thing, as long as Space isn't dealing with the problems that The Beach may anticipate having, it stays open!

:aright:it's all about diversity and giving pepz what they want and are willing to pay for. ;)

Originally posted by pod

Maybe they'll have such a successful hip-hop night, that Space will have to turn over their hip-hop room to some well-deserving local techno DJ...:cool:

That's a good idea!

Hey Lola and Sobeton! Can't we all just get along? :laugh: