Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Code of Honor?

thrillfire

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

yes... exgirlfriends, sisters, and moms are off limits...

you forgot grandmothers and great-grandmothers

well, if remember right you were the girl that lived apart from her bf and didn´t see him in quite a while. and your bf meets up with his ex (as friends). and he knows you´re jaleous about it...

then you come and tell him his friend would continously hit on you. well, *i* as the boyfriend in this situation would think: "what a load of bull, she´s just trying to make me jaleous"

also, make sure you read the signs right. there ARE flirty guys out there that flirt with everyone FOR FUN but do not intend to pursue it further...

Oh, the friends hitting was from a while back... that happened while i was still up in nj....

just something I remembered that bothered me...

nothing that happened currently thank god,

i'm just mentally preparing myself for seeing them again... j/k

I have a guy I know for a while like 10 years, there were time we were close but like thelast 3 or 4 years we are just like aquaitences (sp?) He went out with a girl on and off for 4 years. When she wasaround I hung out with them, cause me and her got along great. When me and my ex broke up I started to like his ex. Fourteen monts later I tell her that I like her, she says she likes me too. Now what do I do? They had a messy breakup (court and restraining orders) and they dont talk at all. Me and her started to hang around more and more in the last month. I never did anything with her (even though I want to) I feel like if I am gonna I am going to approach the guy and tell him, so he doesnt hear it from someone else. But I am scared cause what he might do. I am not really worried about the friendship that I can live with out. I am just afraid of the intial reaction.

Do you think I am doing the right thing? Or do you think I would be a dick for hooking up with her?