Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Was Insane

NO WONDER WHY THE MUSIC WAS AWESOME...BORIS WAS THERE LOL! OH MY GOD HE DID A GREAT JOB BUT....I HEARD SHIT "SKIP" OR WAS A WRECKED SO BAD I THOUGHT I HEARD A SKIP. ALL I HAVE TO SAVE IS....IF YOU SAW THE 8 GIRLS ON THE DANCE FLORR AT THE END OF THE NIGHT DANCING INSANE "FACTORY STYLE" THAT WAS ME AND MY FRIENDS FROM NJ/CT! YEAHHHH BABY! AND I'M GLAD IT WAS COLD OUT OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SAUNA IN THERREE....:flame:

I saw ya.. hot "asses on there...lol

It was great.. off the fuckin hook.. and I definitly agree with ya on that sauna thing.. I've been there when it's hot as hell.. and it ain't no pretty picture.. but what the hell.. when it's all good.. nothin really matters. i think it would of been a great time either way..

:eek:

Originally posted by paul76

I saw ya.. hot "asses on there...lol

It was great.. off the fuckin hook.. and I definitly agree with ya on that sauna thing.. I've been there when it's hot as hell.. and it ain't no pretty picture.. but what the hell.. when it's all good.. nothin really matters. i think it would of been a great time either way..

:eek:

IF EVERYONE JUST GOES AND ENJOYS THE MUSIC///DANCES INSTEAD OF WANTING TO GET THEIR NOODLE WET....WE'D ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC TIMEEE! I HAVE TURNED ASEXUAL! LOL:idea:

Originally posted by paul76

I agree.. that's why you bring some reserved asses.. lol

also known as a date..hehe.. no offense.. just kiddin..

But don't turn asexual.. we love ya the way you are..

WHAT DO YOU MEAN RESERVED ASSES?? YOU HAVE A FAKE BOW UP ASS IN YOUR POCKET??? I'D PAY MONEY TO WATCH YOU BLOW UP A FAKE ASS AND PITCH TO IT IN A STALL LOLOLO

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NO WONDER WHY THE MUSIC WAS AWESOME...BORIS WAS THERE LOL! OH MY GOD HE DID A GREAT JOB BUT....I HEARD SHIT "SKIP" OR WAS A WRECKED SO BAD I THOUGHT I HEARD A SKIP. ALL I HAVE TO SAVE IS....IF YOU SAW THE 8 GIRLS ON THE DANCE FLORR AT THE END OF THE NIGHT DANCING INSANE "FACTORY STYLE" THAT WAS ME AND MY FRIENDS FROM NJ/CT! YEAHHHH BABY! AND I'M GLAD IT WAS COLD OUT OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SAUNA IN THERREE....:flame:

whats factory style?