Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You Iron Sisters & Brothers!

hey eddie...are u serious???

I am 1 of the hot chicks that hang with boys....and its sad to say that u think that the Iron Brothers arent what they are.....

so just as we would say DISAPPEAR!!!!!! and go on a thread that someone actually wants to hear what u have to say...

xoxoxo tigga

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................... LOL LOL LOL LOL HA HAH AHAAA HA AHA A AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hold up, did you call me a NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH HA AHA HA AHA A, wait, and also a TOOOL, aha aha ahahahahahhahhh haaaaa LOL LOL.................................

"listen do DERB and DARKBEAT" LOL LOL LOL LO..................AAAH HA HAHA AHAH...................eddie, listen to yourlself, stop cuttin and pasting the rest of CP's COMEBACKS, their played kid.....!!!!

digga needs a good laugh, i want to hear your WEEKEND REVUE, should be entertaining.....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie...yes..THURSDAY is on for sure....I would like to see how messed up I can get...SCOOPS & PILLS! Yes?

Of course www.getfuckedup.com! Yes? Evil Grin in full effect....

Court will be waiting impatiently for that call....whoops!

Yes...Florida is our Stomping ground...we love to chill down there....it is only for three days....Worth Ave by day South Beach by night!

I am so jealous about your Florida trip.. : (

Go to the clubs and get bangedup.com for us yes?

and toss some slinkies when u r down there yes?

Is this kid serious??? makes me laugh......

We are so on for Thursday..we discuss the details tonight yes?

we get crazy..bring camera...yes? funky water yes? bumps yes? cookies yes?

tigga is truly off her rocker.........xoxoxo

Friday nite - partied til 8 in the morning to the live sounds of JONATHAN PETERS... want to add that i was chillin in the booth as well.

Saturday - went to Atlantic City (Casbah) with like 12 or 13 girls, 100% VIP, 2 bottles of Dom, won some money (like $1600)

Sunday - Surf Club, then went to go hear Tsettos @temps, and laughed at all the nerdz there.... passed out the entire ride home....

yea... ur right... my weekend was pretty LAME!!!

o..............

I bought a new shirt from French Connection... its says

"FCUKJUICE":laugh:

Originally posted by eddie3

Friday nite - partied til 8 in the morning to the live sounds of JONATHAN PETERS... want to add that i was chillin in the booth as well.

Saturday - went to Atlantic City (Casbah) with like 12 or 13 girls, 100% VIP, 2 bottles of Dom, won some money (like $1600)

Sunday - Surf Club, then went to go hear Tsettos @temps, and laughed at all the nerdz there.... passed out the entire ride home....

o..............

"FCUKJUICE":laugh:

but casbah plays hot music and is full of rockstars.....get a clue sport.....your a fucken loser and you know it!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

but casbah plays hot music and is full of rockstars.....get a clue sport.....your a fucken loser and you know it!!!!

that really hurt my feelings.....:laugh: awesome comeback!!!!

o yea i dont mention my party favors, cuz i dont ever try to sound cool... ooo.... are any of the girls u hang w/ are they casbah dancers (extremely hott as girls, like these girls were in jay z videos) doubt it..... o yea when i was in south beach spring break.. these girls were soo hot that the only thing i payd for down there was the cab....

:laugh:

DERB!!!

eddie you make yourself sound like such a joke......casbah dancers.....ha ha ha.......who would ever brag about that......you mean those fugly looking creatures in the cages on the roof.....there is a reason why they are up there......there fucken gross.......keep them eddie........and stay down at casbah.....who brags about hearing jp on a friday and going to casbah......bro......keep up the mid-day chuckle session you are giving us.....and come by with your 12 girls anyday eddie so we can hide our pills in the gaps in their teeth and shove our jars strait up their fat asses!!!!

Stephanie...I am ignoring this guy until I meet face to face....

Do not be jealous of Florida to be honest I will be mising the shore...but I figure...we will have a sick time....and it will give me a chance to rest up for the following weekend......

Oh Thursday is going to be "delicious" ohhh....remind me to give you the cookies! Stephanie did you like my idea..."Our Girls Gone Wild" video....I think we could make millions! Yes?

Originally posted by dondiezel26

eddie you make yourself sound like such a joke......casbah dancers.....ha ha ha.......who would ever brag about that......you mean those fugly looking creatures in the cages on the roof.....there is a reason why they are up there......there fucken gross.......keep them eddie........and stay down at casbah.....who brags about hearing jp on a friday and going to casbah......bro......keep up the mid-day chuckle session you are giving us.....and come by with your 12 girls anyday eddie so we can hide our pills in the gaps in their teeth and shove our jars strait up their fat asses!!!!

they got some fat asses!!!!;)

Edward...

Just get your ass to Surf on Sunday and come say hello...

Life is too short to be so close minded...

and really, the dancers at Casbah are in a cage for a reason...

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Whores.....

I dont spend 3/4 of my night out beating down humps in the clubs for trying to paw my girl because she is not tasty....

We run with the Tastiest Bitches around....

Be nice and we might introduce you to some of em...

Very well stated bus....Amazing how level headed you are with all that Test.....Carl just PM'd me...soemthing about an accident and DWI?

I love that "ripping lines" track on the Slinky Stomping Album....

HOLY SHIT...FORGOT TO TELL YOU I SAW THAT DUDE WITH THE CONSTRUCTION HAT @ TEMPTS after we left you!

I said "bro...what the fuck are you weraing" he said "you like it man" I said..I said it was fucking stupid...Court blew up laughing!

A true Iron CD...

Bus always hands out solid beats...

Have to give mad props to Digga for comin up with that collection...

Two jerzee fist pumps up...

250mg in so far today bro... shooting for another 750mg week!!!

I am so fucking sexy today!!!

I maintain by having Tigga around... She brings me sanity and peace of mind...

I feel for the fucks that try to play touch da Tigger though...

Thats when the switch goes on....

I may do a gram this week just to day I did a GRAM this week.....

Digga mad props on that CD....Bigtime heard it and started raging....

Bus...I just remembered that I tried to throw a water bottle at that guy in XS....I missed and hit that fatgirl...Whoops...sorry there fatgirl...!

o..............

"FCUKJUICE":laugh: [

Take a seat Edward and let drop some knowledge.

1):blown:

2) you have no clue , shortbus is my boy. all his boys are some of the most down people ive met

3:blown:

4) all of the women he runs with, yes i said WOMEN, are the most tasty around. and wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire

5)stay in AC you have nothing to offer the shore

6 you got a new FC shirt WOW!! well i got a new one too

FCUK YOU!!

7) now im done with you i hope you learned a few things, but if you need tutering feell free to come back, keep in touch with yourself

Originally posted by joeyjuice

o..............

"FCUKJUICE":laugh: [

Take a seat Edward and let drop some knowledge.

1):blown:

2) you have no clue , shortbus is my boy. all his boys are some of the most down people ive met

3:blown:

4) all of the women he runs with, yes i said WOMEN, are the most tasty around. and wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire

5)stay in AC you have nothing to offer the shore

6 you got a new FC shirt WOW!! well i got a new one too

FCUK YOU!!

7) now im done with you i hope you learned a few things, but if you need tutering feell free to come back, keep in touch with yourself

first off.. cool name

get off bus' nutz