Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You Iron Sisters & Brothers!

AH now you had to ruin my day.......I missed morning cardio today. I had been making myself sick all day thinking about it... I kept saying to myself, "Chris you fat fuck, fat fuck, you dont deserve to live!" I hate when this happens. NOw i have to stay at the gym for 3 hours tonight....... NO carbs as of yet. I will take in about 30 carbs 1/2 before training........

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwwww sorry there Bigtime.....you are a wee bit hard on yourself....I think that u are big enough....I have ingested a carb fest after our festivities last night...and as for the gym...not going to be there.....: ( I am a slacker to the Iron Sisterhood....

Thanks Tigger........Dont sweat missing the gym it is good to let the body rest sometimes.......As for myself.......I am very hard on myself, somepeople tell me i have a complex... But i enjoy it. A great line from a great movie "American Psycho" "YOu can always look better". I live by that motto.

Fuck this shit...

I am out of here...

Bigtime...

Do as Bus does...

when you are shooting today..

Click your pins together and say.. Theres no place like home, theres no place like home...

and we will be in Tempts in no time..

Tigger..

Bus is on the way...

Call you when I get near the office...

Scoops will be chilled and your seat aside me is waiting...

See you soon!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Any fucking hump can go to AC and lose money regularly and get free comps and rooms you moron....

My friends father got us a suit for an entire weekend last summer, all comped....

Ya know why??? He loses money there every week.....

He has a fucking gambling problem.....

GAMBLING IS THE WORST. I HATE TO SEE PEOPLE GAMBLE AND GET CRUSHED. IF YOU THINK YOUR THE MAN CAUSE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GAMBLE THOUSANDS AND GET COMPS THEY ARE REALLY SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE BY GIVING YOU FREE THINGS.

THEY KNOW YOUR GOING TO LOSE YOUR ASS AGAIN.

GIVE that guy a scoop---------------> :(