Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Morales @Space?

sobeton

arrived at the club for after-hours. David Morales was still playing in the blue room, were he remained for after-hours. I was impressed by his selection of music for after –hours. it was a mix of progressive house and trance. wish I had gone earlier, to catch the other half of his set.

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

I was there for Morales' whole set. He played for about 3 hours in the main room. Even though, I was really looking foreward to it I have to say I was dissapointed. He played lots of more commercial songs, then towards the end of his set he started playing old vocal records that cleared the dancefloor. I think he also played in the patio for a while afterwards, didnt really get to hear him there though.

BTW:Sobeton, Oscar G. went on in the blue room at about 5AM. He started with an empty room and had it full in about 20 minutes.That is probably who you heard in the blue room because Morales only played till 5. It was a releif to hear him after Morales had lost it.

PEACE smile.gif

Originally posted by kingstreet:

BTW:Sobeton, Oscar G. went on in the blue room at about 5AM. He started with an empty room and had it full in about 20 minutes.That is probably who you heard in the blue room because Morales only played till 5. It was a releif to hear him after Morales had lost it.

PEACE smile.gif

I did not notice they had switched over..

too much drinking.. smile.gif the music was still insane. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived