Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jovanls400

track id??

Recommended Posts

anyone know the madonna remix that danny played last nite??? it's like a 10 minute mix of vogue...keeps repeating, all the fellas in the mood...he played it round 8 or 8:30

another track is one with female vocals...kinda muffled, and she's saying sumthin like- water drops keep fallin...he played it round 7:30

thanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jovanls400

anyone know the madonna remix that danny played last nite??? it's like a 10 minute mix of vogue...keeps repeating, all the fellas in the mood...he played it round 8 or 8:30

thanx

ken terry- attitude (acid ladies mix), hes been playing this forever..good stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jovanls400

another track is one with female vocals...kinda muffled, and she's saying sumthin like- water drops keep fallin...he played it round 7:30

Hmmm, off the top of my head, the only tracks with female vocals I recall being spun in the early morning were:

Lemon 8 - Burden (Inner Sanctuary Mix)

Evolution feat Jayn Hanna - Walking on Fire

If it's neither of these, then I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by £ddie

Hmmm, off the top of my head, the only tracks with female vocals I recall being spun in the early morning were:

Lemon 8 - Burden (Inner Sanctuary Mix)

Evolution feat Jayn Hanna - Walking on Fire

If it's neither of these, then I don't know.

or its the other song that i was saying jp has been playing also that i love but don't know what it is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

werent we talkin about this before.. lol. anways ur prob sleepin rite now hunnie but i wanted to let ya know that there were some pics posted and u are in one of them... arcspace.net is where they be at.. anyways, gimme a shot out lata girly.. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×