Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: thrillfire

joeg

Originally posted by thrillfire

Name: Ivy

One word to describe myself: calculative

thats kinda funny.... you're like a town away.... (denville)

did you go to knolls or hills? :confused:

I actually live right on the border of Denville... on the Deville side of route 80...

Its closer for me to go to Denville than to Rockway downtown...

How long have you lived in Denville?

I just moved to Rockaway about 6 months ago...

Sparta... but I only lived there for 4 years...

I guess than you know where to hang out and what is there to do cause I haven't had a chance yet to explore the neighborehood...

umm... in the summer people usually hangout at "town grind" in denville on main street... or around town... the mall is just up 80... and the theatres are down 46 in parsippany....

theres some bar right off 46 in rockaway where a friend of mine works once a week dj'ing...

haha... i've lived here like 13 years, and thats all we really have... i usually just hit the highway and go to the city...

Also one thing that I don't like about Rockaway/Denville is there isn't any 24hr anything! Everything closes so early.

haha, just the 711's...

and 1 or 2 diner's...

There is a 7/11? I only know downtown Denville pretty well... but I haven't seen any 7/11s there...

there is a diner right of the exit to Rockaway but I think it closes at 2am...

theres a 711 on 46 in rockaway... right by where franklin hits 46...

i think you're talking about the greenpond diner...

theres the "rockaway diner" on 46 in rockaway (going towards that 711) might be 24 hours, or just late...

and theres one where franklin road hits rt 10... (which is a little out of the way) called the "alexis" diner... thats 24/7 i think...

Yeah, i remember the quick check, isn't it by Shoprite...

Unfortunetly all of those diners you mentioned close late and not 24hr... I was on a mission one time to find one that's open at 4 something... and I had to drive all the way down to East Hanover on route 10 to find one that was still open.

That was when i still lived in Sparta...

I have yet to check out the park on the other side of Denville with a lake... Looked really nice when I drove by it.

I'm just babbling...

Also, have you been to this Thai restuarant in downtown Denville... on the side street next to the grociery store? I was wondering if it was any good...

the rockaway diner up rt 46 before pizza hut is 24/7....and pauls and empire diner on rt 46 in parsippany are 24/7 too

the 711 on rt 53 is open 24/7

china pavillion on rt 53 has the best sesame chicken

bizarros has pretty good food

i sell the best pot

the restaurant denville pizzeria is next to has the best italian food

ryan at pro haircutters gives the best haircuts...thats on rt 10 though

denville cops suck, so speed carefully

Also, have you been to this Thai restuarant in downtown Denville... on the side street next to the grociery store? I was wondering if it was any good...

i have always wanted to check out the thai place but everytime we go theyre closed for some reason

senor lobos just opened, they have pretty good mexican food

if you go to heritage grill get seafood or steak or something....theyre good.....the rest is overpriced and mediocre food

"hot bagels" by the a&p has the best bagels

denville dairy by far best ice cream....dont support maggie moos!

I'm takin you live around there? :)

Thanx for all the tips... definitly helps out.

I'll make sure to contact you if I have any more questions about the area....

The Thai place is closed on Mondays and I think they start serving dinner at like 5...

Originally posted by echostar

i have always wanted to check out the thai place but everytime we go theyre closed for some reason

senor lobos just opened, they have pretty good mexican food

if you go to heritage grill get seafood or steak or something....theyre good.....the rest is overpriced and mediocre food

"hot bagels" by the a&p has the best bagels

denville dairy by far best ice cream....dont support maggie moos!

Than you probably know how the school system is?

My sis is 9 and currently lives in Westfield but she'll be moving to Rockaway in a year so I was wondering if its best to put her to private school or if public was ok.

Its good to know there are some party folks living in this area cause its incredably suburban especially Denville on Saturday afternoons :)

Than you probably know how the school system is?

My sis is 9 and currently lives in Westfield but she'll be moving to Rockaway in a year so I was wondering if its best to put her to private school or if public was ok.

Its good to know there are some party folks living in this area cause its incredably suburban especially Denville on Saturday afternoons :)

umm... public school is ok around here... i mean, me, echostar and abortionator went to public school and we turned out--- uhhh.... nevermind... ;)

i wouldn't waste the money on private around here...

and yeah, denville is white-trash suburbia... i don't even know where these people come from... :laugh:

Denville's public schools are better than Rockaway's but they're both very very good.

Our High Schools are consistantly ranked amongst the top in the state. But we also had the longest school day in the state so :(

(Joeg dropped out)