Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hmmm some gosip for your asses...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Frist off the revolution is still comming.... We are in talks and formed an exploratory committee and we will drop it when its in stone... ETA summer 2003

But now i'm hearing of an "Alliance" that might go down... I'm with you two if you do it. 100% support even though i'm not a fan of the venue...

Guest saleen351

It will go up against space, so i'm in..........;)

they are just thinking about it, but these two fucks could pull it off..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sheendawg

Saleen is OBSESSED with Space! I worry about you, Boo! :laugh:

nothing to do with space... They are looking to provide and alternative to the sat space dominace... on a smaller level

my space comment was merly a hint that its not at club space and will be on sat nights....

Saleen is OBSESSED with Space! I worry about you, Boo! :laugh:

Tell me about it... he has a shrine to Space and LP in this living room. I saw it with my own eyes.....he prays to the Space gods and lights incence and does weird Space chants....

Crazy shit yo:screwy: :screwy:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Tell me about it... he has a shrine to Space and LP in this living room. I saw it with my own eyes.....he prays to the Space gods and lights incence and does weird Space chants....

Crazy shit yo:screwy: :screwy:

LMAO Give him some pussy Lola, maybe that will take his mind off of Space. :laugh::eek:

I pray to the Space gods all the time, nahmean?!?!

"Oh merciful Lords of Space, send me Stefan so I can sit on thine face." :laugh:

And I must say, you are doing an exquisite job of hyping it up day in, day out. Before I even had an inkling of an idea to come to Miami, I would read your rants and think, "I can't WAIT to get down there and see what the fuck he is talking about all the fuckin time!!!" :laugh:

Good luck with whatever you're planning, though. ;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think I just fell out of my chair :laugh: :laugh:

Sheens all about the white meat this week:laugh: :laugh:

He's not white meat - he's the OTHER white meat.....more like a yummy caramel. LMAO Next time I see him, he's gonna be like "Get away from me, ya crazy black bitch!" :laugh:

Lola, you know you wanna do "the grown folks" with Saleen! Put it on him too!!!

Guest saleen351

He's not white meat - he's the OTHER white meat.....more like a yummy caramel. LMAO Next time I see him, he's gonna be like "Get away from me, ya crazy black bitch!" :laugh:

i use to tax the hottest black broad at our college.. all the black guys hated me... And i asked her why she was waxing me and not all the future NFL guys, and she said "white guys don't have to impress their friends."....

I never really understood it, but DAMMMMMMMMM SHE WAS HOT!

Originally posted by saleen351

i use to tax the hottest black broad at our college.. all the black guys hated me... And i asked her why she was waxing me and not all the future NFL guys, and she said "white guys don't have to impress their friends."....

I never really understood it, but DAMMMMMMMMM SHE WAS HOT!

LMAO @ Saleen!! You used to beat it up, dawg?! :laugh:

She had a point.....I like 'em all though. Weezy beezies, Peezy Reezies...... :laugh: