Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Tigger!!!

I am going to recieve some serious bashing for this, but fuck it...

Just wanted to dedicate a thread today to my best friend and sidekick Tigger...

Always making the night much more enjoyable with her bouncin at my side, chanting along with me, and kickin ass like a true Iron Sister...

Thanks Tigga... Makin the Bus proud all the time and keepin a permagrin on my fez....

Lookin forward to many more weekends ahead of us...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bus...no worries.......I will send you a whole box o' kleenex.....she is as loyal an ironsista can be....and u shoud be proud of her!!!!.......i cant wait to see her give the karate chop when a chick tries to grab your ass!!!!.....fuck the chop.....i wanna to see tigga throw some punches!!!!

Diesel...went short the QQQ's at 28.43 5,000 Shares.....I am getting lit up....What the fuck is this market ripping for? I figuered we would be seeling off and profit taking....I am raging right now.

And on top of it...I am not concentrating on anything else.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Diesel...went short the QQQ's at 28.43 5,000 Shares.....I am getting lit up....What the fuck is this market ripping for? I figuered we would be seeling off and profit taking....I am raging right now.

And on top of it...I am not concentrating on anything else.

we keep going higher and higher.....what the fawk....i hate dayz like this......i am not shorting anything......i have covered anything and everything!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Sweet bro...out 3 grand in 1 hour...fucking great...I am holding and will double down shortly....."The MArket always gives you two chances"

thats how you turn a little snowball into a fawken avalanche!!!!....be careful.......unless you are taking it out overnight I wouldnt expect a big dropoff today!!!

Dave....

Must say again, The Iron Brothers and Sister's are truly pleased with the overall performance of our newest Iron Sister Sandi...

Very Tasty Bitch!!!!

Tigger likey!!!

Cannot wait for the Iron Sister Jello wrestling match next weekend!!!

Bout time you brought something to the table Dave!!!

diggas got to say thanks to TIGGA and THE BUS on this one!!!! thanks for the ride sunday night, i really appreciated the fact that you 2 paused SHREK just for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!..............................

LMFAO!!!

I was just about to save the princess when you called bro!!!

I would never leave a brother hangin....

Mad props for being my seeing eye dog on the ride home...

Its rough to drive with one hand on the wheel, and one hand on the road to see where I am going....

hey guys...thanks once again for making me feel like family...Bus you make me the happiest feline in the world....I consider myself lucky...and you as well to have such loyal and unbeleivable friends...

Stacked your grin to me is like a bump in my nose ahhh the tears..You and Court are awesome...and put permagrin on me and Bus's faces...

Digga you are the cutest...I love the hugs...and the eyes when they are crossed....priceless....

Hey Dave i love ya man and u complete me....and just for the record wanna go to fac-tor-eeeee.....( while rolling marbles in those hands of yours) sorry coudnt resist...hahahahaa

Sandi rocks and so looking forward to getting bangedup.com again...and again...and again....

Bus you are my soul and my best friend,....never forget that..FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!!!

lolololololol guys you are awesome and Bus tells me every day how happy he is to have you guys as IRON BROTHERS!!!!!!!!

WE ROCK AND WHO IS BETTER THAN US?????????

NOBODY..........XOXOXOXOXOXO TIGGA THE IRON SISTA 4-EVER!!

classic line right before digga went to bed..............................

"NO I WILL NOT EAT HER BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL AAAAAAHH HA HA HA TOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

again thanks for the ride, BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!