Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review...

Despite the shitty weather I must say I had a blast. I have ZERO complaints about any of the venues I attended and I thought musically every DJ did well over the weekend. We have 3 very talented DJ's, with 3 different styles, all on one boulevard all in one night, People should stop and think just how lucky we are to have these choices and stop bashing/hating. ENOUGH SAID.... See you all Friday!

Originally posted by danfury

Well Put Jarmaniac...

I'll post my review later when I am finally re-cooped. Most likely 4th of July sometime.

Good seeing you this weekend Fury... 6pm Sunday afternoon at Surf you and I outside patio singing Temptations is a part of life... CLASSIC...

Originally posted by jarmenio

Despite the shitty weather I must say I had a blast. I have ZERO complaints about any of the venues I attended and I thought musically every DJ did well over the weekend. We have 3 very talented DJ's, with 3 different styles, all on one boulevard all in one night, People should stop and think just how lucky we are to have these choices and stop bashing/hating. ENOUGH SAID.... See you all Friday!

I'm tired! And I was only down one day, I'm getting OLD!!! Anyway, I had a really good time on Sunday. And except for spitting midgets at Surf Club I have no complaints!

Temps & Denny were awesome as usual! Sorry to hear Friday wasn't that good for you Joe, but its all about Karma w/that place!

Originally posted by Kermzy

I'm tired! And I was only down one day, I'm getting OLD!!! Anyway, I had a really good time on Sunday. And except for spitting midgets at Surf Club I have no complaints!

Temps & Denny were awesome as usual! Sorry to hear Friday wasn't that good for you Joe, but its all about Karma w/that place!

Great to see you and Mr. Chuckles!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jarmenio.....well said.....and thanx for always looking to buy shots for the entire club.....I hope everyone buys one back for ya.....if not you must be very, very broke by the end of the night......good looking out though!!!!

Anytime buddy! I must say you and your crew are a bunch of class acts! Gonna be a long summer for our livers!

joe, it was nice trying to talk to you brotha................but im still trying to figure you what, "ya amma me ma, mad da da da, ung ung, want a drink, ka ka dol, om mo mo nyuck nyuck nyuck, back at my shore house, um um um".........is supposed to mean??????................

never knew you spoke a foreign language, dont let the dark skin fool you, you can talk to me in english...................................!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

joe, it was nice trying to talk to you brotha................but im still trying to figure you what, "ya amma me ma, mad da da da, ung ung, want a drink, ka ka dol, om mo mo nyuck nyuck nyuck, back at my shore house, um um um".........is supposed to mean??????................

never knew you spoke a foreign language, dont let the dark skin fool you, you can talk to me in english...................................!!!!!!!

:laugh: MANGLED.........

Originally posted by roddigga

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice meeting you this weekend Rod :D

Nicely put Joe... I had a great weekend, all the shitty weather aside..... It's gonna be a long summer..... :tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Nicely put Joe... I had a great weekend, all the shitty weather aside..... It's gonna be a long summer..... :tongue:

I am glad so many of you see it the way I do... Some people will just never learn. Fuck em! Summer 2003 has just begun, gonna be one crazy summer!

Good weekend despite the weather. I realized I must stay away from Joe. He is dangerous to my health. ;)

And Joe is 100 % correct. We should be happy about having 3 great DJs in Seaside this year. So many choices. DOnt like it at once place, go to another one.

Great seeing all the CP heads out this weekend.

I as well have no complaints. I thought LOPEZ ripped it up at Surf. I did not stop dancing once...."You got me so...FIRED up...FIRED up!!!!" :D :D :D

I did not make it to Merge cause I stayed at Surf longer than expected :( but I heard I missed out.

Temps was amazing as usual....love dat place yo. :cool:

Originally posted by neena16

I as well have no complaints. I thought LOPEZ ripped it up at Surf. I did not stop dancing once...."You got me so...FIRED up...FIRED up!!!!" :D :D :D

I did not make it to Merge cause I stayed at Surf longer than expected :( but I heard I missed out.

Great to see the happy lovely couple as always!

Originally posted by neena16

poor neena tripped this big guy on the stairs at temps on sunday

Joe, I agree with you as well. The weekend was a blast. The weather might have slowed Friday down a little, but that will pick up!!

Everyone just seems to love to complain. I don't understand why people just can't go out and have a good time with friends. Like others have said, if you don't like a place, don't go!

Anyway, drinks were flying, shots were flying, napkins were flying...all in all a great weekend.

Nice to see everyone I have not seen in a while.

Originally posted by cigs

Joe, I agree with you as well. The weekend was a blast. The weather might have slowed Friday down a little, but that will pick up!!

Everyone just seems to love to complain. I don't understand why people just can't go out and have a good time with friends. Like others have said, if you don't like a place, don't go!

Anyway, drinks were flying, shots were flying, napkins were flying...all in all a great weekend.

Nice to see everyone I have not seen in a while.

Great seeing you and Trickdaddy, he is a fucking riot, his imitation was classic! I think that may be my new dance move! :laugh:

Originally posted by thehype

poor neena tripped this big guy on the stairs at temps on sunday

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't really trip him...I squeezed by next to him as he was going down and since he was so not on this planet....he lost his balance and slid down the stairs. I guess I could have been a little more compassionate and helped him up but just didn't. I felt evil at that moment. :devil:

joey A, got to love you. ill call you when i get back from rehab. i really need to some seroius detox, naaaaaaa! Good to see all the wariors. but what the fuck happened i thought i was in satans lil play land for 3 days

Good seeing you this weekend Fury... 6pm Sunday afternoon at Surf you and I outside patio singing Temptations is a part of life... CLASSIC...

hahahhaha. People were looking at us like we had 5 heads. But those who knew.... knew...

BTW Surf was Surf...