Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wondering. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah, I guess you're right. . .FUCK IT..........................

but I still feel like pooopie. . .grrrrrrrrrr :blown:

What do you feel like poopie for??? You didnt do anything wrong even. LOL, laurie your the queen of over reacting sometimes. Your just as bad as me...LOL

Thats why I love you though... ;)

Have you ever done something because you where upset/angry. . .and later regretted it and wanted to kill yourself. . . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Is this a hypothetical questions or are you in the midst of your preperations for Heri Keri as we speak?

Originally posted by xrapturex

What do you feel like poopie for??? You didnt do anything wrong even. LOL, laurie your the queen of over reacting sometimes. Your just as bad as me...LOL

Thats why I love you though... ;)

:laugh: :laugh: I know I'm hard on myself. . but still . . . what was I thinking. . .That was messed up of me. . .Oh well. .. I better stop before he reads this mess. . HA HA HA He will so know I'm talking about him. .. ooops, BUT I CAN'T STOP. . grrrrrrrrrrrrr :( Thanks for the help Jilly

Have you ever done something because you where upset/angry. . .and later regretted it and wanted to kill yourself. . . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

all of the above except the suicide part.

:laugh: :laugh: I know I'm hard on myself. . but still . . . what was I thinking. . .That was messed up of me. . .Oh well. .. I better stop before he reads this mess. . HA HA HA He will so know I'm talking about him. .. ooops, BUT I CAN'T STOP. . grrrrrrrrrrrrr :( Thanks for the help Jilly

anytime little lady :D

LAURIE SUCKING MY DICK IS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL. YOU WERE A LITTLE DRUNK AND WANTED TO GET SOMEONE JEALOUS. JUST BECAUSE YOU DROPPED TO YOUR KNEES DOES NOT MAKE OU A BAD PERSON. YOU WHERE TRYING TO GET HIM JEALOUS AND NOW HE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH. BESIDES DONT YOU DO THIS REGULARLY??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

RELAX LAURIE I HAD TO HAVE SOME FUN AND BREAK SOME BALLS.

IM JUST KIDDING CP THESE EVENTS DID NOT TAKE PLACE.:blown:

I think everyone has been there.... Don't stress...

Nice to see you out this weekend.......:cool:

Originally posted by kostaP

LAURIE SUCKING MY DICK IS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL. YOU WERE A LITTLE DRUNK AND WANTED TO GET SOMEONE JEALOUS. JUST BECAUSE YOU DROPPED TO YOUR KNEES DOES NOT MAKE OU A BAD PERSON. YOU WHERE TRYING TO GET HIM JEALOUS AND NOW HE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH. BESIDES DONT YOU DO THIS REGULARLY??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

RELAX LAURIE I HAD TO HAVE SOME FUN AND BREAK SOME BALLS.

IM JUST KIDDING CP THESE EVENTS DID NOT TAKE PLACE.:blown:

FUNNY KOSTA. . .It was nothing that extreme cmon now. . .You do know who you are talking tooooo ;) oh and by the way. . . Who let you in my house anyway. . Didn’t you read the sign on the porch no kosta’s aloud. . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

ha ha. real funny. next time im bringing my pillow and sleeping on the beach

I did call you and leave a message, but I didn't know you were at a wedding till Joey and Randy told me....so there..... :kiss2:

FUNNY KOSTA. . .It was nothing that extreme cmon now. . .You do know who you are talking tooooo ;) oh and by the way. . . Who let you in my house anyway. . Didn’t you read the sign on the porch no kosta’s aloud. . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought that sign was for the Kosta from abyss!!! hahaha.

Some one was a lil tipsy hmmmm no comment!!!;)

YUP! i think we all have done at one point or another

I thought that sign was for the Kosta from abyss!!! hahaha.

Some one was a lil tipsy hmmmm no comment!!!;)

Me tipsy . .cmon. . I’m an angel. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You coming down this weekend???????? I'm 50/50 as of now. . .:tongue: Oh and eurolisa. . .I just compare myself to some of these people. . .and I feel better about myself. . .THANKS :D

Me tipsy . .cmon. . I’m an angel. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You coming down this weekend???????? I'm 50/50 as of now. . .:tongue: Oh and eurolisa. . .I just compare myself to some of these people. . .and I feel better about myself. . .THANKS :D

You better go down maybe I'll stop by belmar before seaside.

you were the drunken angel this weekend.

You better go down maybe I'll stop by belmar before seaside.

you were the drunken angel this weekend.

I have plans friday night. . .and I have my little bros first Soccer game sat mor. . .so I'll be there after that babe. . .you are more then welcome to stop by. .. ;)

I have plans friday night. . .and I have my little bros first Soccer game sat mor. . .so I'll be there after that babe. . .you are more then welcome to stop by. .. ;)

I guess we'll do it up djais style sunday then!!!!!