Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ STANLEY CUP FINALS ~

Who will win Lord Stanelys Cup?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Lord Stanelys Cup?

• New Jersey Devils
    • Anaheim Mighty Ducks
    • What is Lord Stanley's Cup?

thats rite peeps.. game 2 is in the books now too.. DEVILS LEAD 2-0 and there is no stoppin them at all.. MARTY wit another shutout last night.. first goaltender in history to record 2 shutouts in the first 2 games of the STANLEY CUP FINALS.. now its off to anehiem to take a split and come back home to win the CUP.. thats what i am hoppin for but wit the DEVILS they might SWEEP and end it all by Monday.. gonna be one hell of a prarade when they come home.. im gonna be wasted.. lol

Man... I hooked up Marty's grandma with a phat suite on a cruise she took with my company....

I should have asked her for a jersey.......fuck!

I did ask if Marty was married....she said yes and he has 3 beautiful kids! BUT, she did say, if he wasn't, she would have hooked me up with him...

ONE CAN DREAM;)

FUCKIN JERSEY BABY!

Originally posted by lolahotass

Man... I hooked up Marty's grandma with a phat suite on a cruise she took with my company....

I should have asked her for a jersey.......fuck!

I did ask if Marty was married....she said yes and he has 3 beautiful kids! BUT, she did say, if he wasn't, she would have hooked me up with him...

ONE CAN DREAM;)

his marriage is on the rocks. as reported by the montreal newpaper and an interview with espn.

they are now seperated

he has admitted to an affair with the wife of his wife 's brother. (although she was seperated at the time, they say)

interview even went to say that sometimes b4 a game, his wife would call him to tell him "she's going out on a date"

Originally posted by drmoxx

his marriage is on the rocks. as reported by the montreal newpaper and an interview with espn.

they are now seperated

he has admitted to an affair with the wife of his wife 's brother. (although she was seperated at the time, they say)

interview even went to say that sometimes b4 a game, his wife would call him to tell him "she's going out on a date"

I feel like kicking her ass.. why does she try to fuck with his head like that...

He can date me.............:D

DEVILS ARE THE BEST IN HOCKEY FOR THE LAST DECADE...

who wants next.. bring it on.. best home record 12-1 new record and MARTY wit a new playoff record 7 shutouts.. they held it down hardcore this year.. all u faggot ranger fans can suck a fat one.. lol.. try makin it to the playoffs first.. then maybe u can get a lil taste of the cup.. but the way the DEVS been on fire looks like we will be the only ones hoisting the CUP over our heads for years to come.. bring it on..

Originally posted by technicfreek

DEVILS ARE THE BEST IN HOCKEY FOR THE LAST DECADE...

who wants next.. bring it on.. best home record 12-1 new record and MARTY wit a new playoff record 7 shutouts.. they held it down hardcore this year.. all u faggot ranger fans can suck a fat one.. lol.. try makin it to the playoffs first.. then maybe u can get a lil taste of the cup.. but the way the DEVS been on fire looks like we will be the only ones hoisting the CUP over our heads for years to come.. bring it on..

ITS A POWERPLAY GOAL, FUCK YOU SAM ROSEN!!!!! WE WON THE CUP , WE WON THE CUP WE WON THE CUP!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame::licker::bounce::spin2::licker::beer::clap::party::bong::party::pint: