Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solargirl / Joegio................................

thanks for responding to diggas S.O.S saturday night...............

bus and tigger were standing outside of merge STRANDED!!!!!!! we had a packed car and police were everywhere, and we did not want to risk the ticket............................i put on my thinking cap and tried calling you two to maybe drive them home right over the seaside bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

poor bus, we had to strap him to the bumper, we didnt hear the screeming as we were driving home, the rope got loose and we dragged the bus by his elbows for 10 miles all the way to TIGGER house!!!!!!!!!!!.........................................

thanks for the COMP too JOE, apparently you have more pull than that maria CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................

good party saturday night, diggas proud of you JOE, and all my PEEPS LOVE THE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................

stacked put his fist down my throut describing how much he loved track 1.........................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh shut up rod!!

On sat.night everyone one had very few comps.We only had about 3 each.

I used mine the first hour we opened. so I had np more.

I compd you on friday and on the 17 anyway ..brat!

And you know I would have drove you fools home..but I never got your message until the morning..my cell phone died.

If you dorks would have come back to merge that would have never happend.

I called you first thing in the morning when I got your message.

you never called me back :(

Originally posted by solargirl

Oh shut up rod!!

On sat.night everyone one had very few comps.We only had about 3 each.

I used mine the first hour we opened. so I had np more.

I compd you on friday and on the 17 anyway ..brat!

And you know I would have drove you fools home..but I never got your message until the morning..my cell phone died.

If you dorks would have come back to merge that would have never happend.

I called you first thing in the morning when I got your message.

you never called me back :(

dont let him get to ya chica.......no matter how much ya take care of us we still are gonna crack jokes and get under your skin.....thats how we are......and you know you love it!!!!.....see you this weekend solar mommi

maria, im just joking MOM..................i appreciate everything you DO FOR ME!!.................. DIGGAS LUCKY THAT IM EVEN ALLOWED IN THE PLACES I GO TOO!!!!!!!!!!......................

no need to explain, i understand and could care less, i'm nobody special anyway................................simmer down, you get TOO ANGRY, its BUS and TIGGER i feel bad for.....................

we were packed like your cousins runnin cross the boarder in DAVES car, poor TIGGER got her head slammed into daves TRUNK b/c we were so PACKED IN THE CAR......................

shes all lumped up and will not be able to go to merge ever AGAIN!!!!!!!!

i appologize maria b/c...............................

1) i wasnt sure if i was alive, after the 1st night of "APPETIZERS" as you referred to the friday down the shore, the "MAIN COURSE" on saturday KILLED ME!!!!.....................

2) we all do not get reception on our cell phones at the shore house....................

though the story you left on my phone was PRETTY FUNNY!!!! i wish i could have seen that one!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL.........................