steffy27

Where to have BBQ June 7th??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where to have BBQ June 7th??

• South Pointe Park
    • Koky's Place - SW 200th & 117th
    • Other: Please specify below :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

At first I voted for SPP, but now that I think about it, Koky's house might be a better idea because of the rain. For those of you that have no cars, we can set up a car poolng thing. I am sure there will be plenty of people coming from the north. We can just have ANOTHER BBQ later on at the park when its not raining so much......DUH. Then maybe after that we can try a lounge for just all of us, you all get the idea.

Hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did. I am still sore as hell from all the activites that I did, jet skiiing, boating, and this weekend going out on the fourwheelers. :D Lots of fun. *lol*

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

At first I voted for SPP, but now that I think about it, Koky's house might be a better idea because of the rain. For those of you that have no cars, we can set up a car poolng thing. I am sure there will be plenty of people coming from the north. We can just have ANOTHER BBQ later on at the park when its not raining so much......DUH. Then maybe after that we can try a lounge for just all of us, you all get the idea.

Hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did. I am still sore as hell from all the activites that I did, jet skiiing, boating, and this weekend going out on the fourwheelers. :D Lots of fun. *lol*

My thoughts exactly, we have plenty of time to plan a party in the park. For now a house is better :D

Originally posted by guyman1966

I dont know. Maybe I just have gas today.. (joke for Tina)

Hey, why don't we have a party at Koky's house?

Hmm, nah I dont think he'd go for it you know how he is about letting ppl know he lives in Bumble F*ck, FL

:tongue:

Yeah, where the hell is T today anyway :confused: I just know your working that girl too hard up there.... ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

WELL, for all you dirty minded people, I was VERY good this weekend. I only bumped ONCE, and that was on Friday. SO THERE.

Besides, I get enough practice doing THOSE kinds of activities that I don't end up sore, thank you very much. :D