Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have something to say!@!!

To all the haters and negative talking assholes.............

There is something in this world and life called choice. We all have the ability to make it or change it. If you dont like something, dont do it....................

Temptations takes alot of abuse from some people on this board but yet it doesnt seem to keep the people away!!!! Saturday and sunday were two of the best nights I've had out in a long time................Sunday was a little too crowded so if some of you hatin assholes wouldn't mind, please go somewhere else!!! there are plenty of clubs down the shore and there is no need to start the summer bullshit of who/what club/dj is better ................they are all great clubs and djs................they give us alot of fun and memories......................be happy with life and stop the petti bullshit!!!!

Denny, you amazed the shit out of me with your sets both nights.................un-fucken-believable!!!!!!!!! Without a doubt the place would have went nutz if you dropped another song sunday night but god dam it was like a military war zone outside ................wtf was that about????

Jersy Joel...............thanx for everything!!!!

Mike

Originally posted by stiffler

There is something in this world and life called choice. We all have the ability to make it or change it. If you dont like something, dont do it....................

Temptations takes alot of abuse from some people on this board but yet it doesnt seem to keep the people away!!!! Saturday and sunday were two of the best nights I've had out in a long time................Sunday was a little too crowded so if some of you hatin assholes wouldn't mind, please go somewhere else!!! there are plenty of clubs down the shore and there is no need to start the summer bullshit of who/what club/dj is better ................they are all great clubs and djs................they give us alot of fun and memories......................be happy with life and stop the petti bullshit!!!!

Denny, you amazed the shit out of me with your sets both nights.................un-fucken-believable!!!!!!!!! Without a doubt the place would have went nutz if you dropped another song sunday night but god dam it was like a military war zone outside ................wtf was that about????

Mike

Good seeing you this weekend and very well said...

TEMPTS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SUNDAY. EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE MUSIC THE ENERGY FROM THE CROWD ALONE WAS UNREAL.

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN GOING TO TEMPTS FOR YEARS YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE LAST HOUR AND A HALF WAS ABOUT. ALL THOSE OLD SONGS THAT DENNY PLAYED IS WHY TEMPTS IS WHAT IT IS TODAY....

Temptations is a part of life!!!!!!!

I love it................Temptkid must of said that to me everytime he walked by me!!!!!

Hey Tommy, its all about the Chimney song!!!!! Oh I know your gonna say its all about the moving up keys.......................lol

Temptations is a part of life!!!!!!!

I love it................Temptkid must of said that to me everytime he walked by me!!!!!

Hey Tommy, its all about the Chimney song!!!!! Oh I know your gonna say its all about the moving up keys.......................lol

Me and Fury were singing it out on the patio at Surf Club Sunday!

Mike

The music was better Saturday night....I was 50/50 with the music Sunday night... As far as Saturday Night I havent heard Denny play that good in a couple of year..... He was truly amazing

Originally posted by saynotodrama

AWH! We Like Him!! :isok: Joe.. you must introduce me to this Stiffler character!:D

Im the crazy little slinky that doesnt stop moving!! You can usually find me the last hour or so on the stage!!! I cant believe we havent met yet:(

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY:

HI STIFFY.......

oh and I haven't posted on here in a long time and don't plan on posting again, not like anyone cares.....:blown:

BUT I just hate the fact that you can't write stuff on this board without people getting so FIRED UP and stuff.... Everyone has their own opinions and the truth to one may not be the truth to some one else. Too each their own. Why do we have to JUSTIFY ourselves all the time!?!??!!?

It just bothers me that on message board you can't say what you thought of the night b/c people will start: giving you false looks out; not being friends; banning you; pm's will be blowing up......

does it really matter what one person on a message board thinks about any of the seaside trio......

it is all about the 20 dollah bills being dropped for each one and what you want to hear......

yeah in away i am a little intimidated to state how I felt a night was.....and that makes me wet my pants (six pack abs from laughing so much this weekend)....b/c of a message board....who cares.....

MUSIK PLEASE.......

see you all on the blvd doing the TRIO.......

hi Tizzah!!!:D

Let me be honest here!! I understand what you are saying but is it really an opinion to call something jersey cheese or Ktu music when a thousand people are dancing to it(yourself included) or is someone just trying to act like the underground music king!!! Give me a break. I go out to have a good time and not to deal with drama.................I just dont find that what some people say constitutes as a true opinion and if it does than they might want to look around and see the smiles and then figure out why they themselves are such miserable bastards............I am not a DJ or an expert n the music filed but I can say that all the DJs out there do something that I cant and for that I give them thumbs up!!!

hi Tizzah!!!:D

Let me be honest here!! I understand what you are saying but is it really an opinion to call something jersey cheese or Ktu music when a thousand people are dancing to it(yourself included) or is someone just trying to act like the underground music king!!! Give me a break. I go out to have a good time and not to deal with drama.............................I am not a DJ or an expert n the music filed but I can say that all the DJs out there do something that I cant and for that I give them thumbs up!!!

I just dont find that what some people say constitutes as a true opinion and if it does than they might want to look around and see the smiles and then figure out why they themselves are such miserable bastards

Yes it is their opinion and how they feel and in an opinion you can't look around at everyone else b/c your opinion and truth to you is individual.....nevermind this is dumb ........

see your ass on the dance floor

but IMO the KTU thing was a huge buzz kill even for me; but that is me and I dance even when there is no music.....oops

Originally posted by tizzah508

I just dont find that what some people say constitutes as a true opinion and if it does than they might want to look around and see the smiles and then figure out why they themselves are such miserable bastards

Yes it is their opinion and how they feel and in an opinion you can't look around at everyone else b/c your opinion and truth to you is individual.....nevermind this is dumb ........

see your ass on the dance floor

but IMO the KTU thing was a huge buzz kill even for me; but that is me and I dance even when there is no music.....oops

Apparently someone thinks Im talking about them but if your read some of the threads you will see that it was GODISADJ that I find to be a miserable little prick who does nothing but bash everthing................He put down surf for playing KTU cheese yet everyone is having a goodtime..............that means more than one person lame opinion believe me. It also seems that his so called opinions comes directly from hatred..............especially since he is always putting down my friends at Elite and Joe Giorgio who does a great job as far as Im concerned................

To change the subject a little...........

seems like I missed a truly crazy two nights at Tempts. I have to say I do truly miss it....but retired is what I am and retired is what I will stay....UNITL VIP-TECH's BIRFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mike

well said:aright: