Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One question to the Denny @ Tempts haters

Why do you continue to go to Tempts if you do nothing but criticize Denny's track selection, mixing and his sets when you often know what to expect?

Why?

It just goes to show how stupid some of you really are. "Denny did this or that and mixed this into that, he sucks! Richie Rydell is better." But you still continue to go to Tempts, period. This was last year and the year before thats drama. Do you continue to go and continue to talk about it because you have nothing better to do? Shut the fuck up already please.

"Temptation is a part of like, doesnt matter if its wrong or right!"

So he played relentless huh.....

i'm pretty shocked....

:rolleyes:

I haven't been to tempts in 3 years....but I ahve heard Denny about a dozen or so times and he plays the same shit everytime I hear him....

As for Tempts....throw in a tent and 3 rings and you'll have a circus cause there is nothing but clowns running around in there.

Originally posted by unclebuc

i'm pretty shocked....

I haven't been to tempts in 3 years....but I ahve heard Denny about a dozen or so times and he plays the same shit everytime I hear him....

As for Tempts....throw in a tent and 3 rings and you'll have a circus cause there is nothing but clowns running around in there.

lol

bucccccccccck

where were you!?

did you go to surf?

i'm pretty shocked....

Lookie look......:D

thats funny shit, but sadly the same could be said for a few other places i went to this weekend

Originally posted by christianjay

lol

bucccccccccck

where were you!?

did you go to surf?

No surf on holiday weekends for me.....I'd rather go to tempts....lol

I was at merge listening to one of the best sets that I have ever heard from richie on the best sound system in New jersey and quite possibly the tri-state area....