Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do u want to know how many guys a ...

lollie60

Originally posted by lollie60

" How many guys have u been with ?"

because when she answers we first multiply that number by 3 then we take the product and multiply it by 2 and that give us the probability out of 100 that we will get craps, clap, warts or herpes from that girl :)

Originally posted by t0nythelover

of course there gonna judge. my gf has been with over 100 guys and shes only 22. ive only slept with her so its kinda weird. on the plus side shes a good fuck.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION :hey:

Originally posted by rachel1997

If any guy has the balls to ask someone that they should be rewarded with a slap in the face.

I don't think it's such a bad question. I mean, I wouldn't be asking or answering it if I wasn't really comfortable with the person to begin with. And by that point, you both probably have some kind of idea anyway, at least in the ballpark.

I prefer a guy who's been with alot of women - IMO - they know how to treat women and they're better lovers

Experience makes you better in bed for both girls and guys

:D

Just becuz you fucked 100 people it DOES NOT mean you have diseases. You can catch something just by screwing one wrong person.

I prefer a guy who's been with alot of women - IMO - they know how to treat women and they're better lovers

Just becuz you fucked 100 people it DOES NOT mean you have diseases. You can catch something just by screwing one wrong person.

ummm, i TOTALLY disagree with this. Too bad you never met me, babes :tongue:;)

...and just because you've fucked a lot of people doesn't mean you're any good at it. I know people who've slept with a lot of women BECAUSE they weren't very good in bed and couldn't hold onto them. And also, just because someone fucks well... doesn't mean he knows how to treat you anyplace outside of the bedroom.

Past experience with other people only goes so far when it comes to you and your current partner. Because the chemistry between two specific people... can never be duplicated between anyone else...

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't think it's such a bad question. I mean, I wouldn't be asking or answering it if I wasn't really comfortable with the person to begin with. And by that point, you both probably have some kind of idea anyway, at least in the ballpark.

Even when I was younger I saw all the stupid, bad name calling, breakups and horrible fights because boyfriend/girlfriend, friends, and husband and wife told each other that information. Even if they slept with 1 person in the past!

So I made up my mind and told myself - I don't give a shit who asks me, even my best friend, I won't say anything.

Everyone has different opinions about it, and everyone should be accepted who they are - not by how many people have been with.

When it comes to asking if you have been checked - that is okay of course. That should be the important question.

Originally posted by rachel1997

Even when I was younger I saw all the stupid, bad name calling, breakups and horrible fights because boyfriend/girlfriend, friends, and husband and wife told each other that information. Even if they slept with 1 person in the past!

So I made up my mind and told myself - I don't give a shit who asks me, even my best friend, I won't say anything.

Everyone has different opinions about it, and everyone should be accepted who they are - not by how many people have been with.

When it comes to asking if you have been checked - that is okay of course. That should be the important question.

That's fine... although I'd imagine that the fights and break-ups you're talking about would have happened even if the number hadn't been shared; that was probably just more fuel to add to the fire.

I'm not really sure why but I do like to know my guy's number... and I like him knowing mine... but again that's confidential information that only gets passed on to the privileged. I guess I just like knowing some things about his sexual past that have made him into the person he is today. I like it that we both know that we've each had a past, that we're able to share that kind of information, and that we can both accept it without it even being an issue.

But that's just me. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

...and just because you've fucked a lot of people doesn't mean you're any good at it. I know people who've slept with a lot of women BECAUSE they weren't very good in bed and couldn't hold onto them. And also, just because someone fucks well... doesn't mean he knows how to treat you anyplace outside of the bedroom.

Past experience with other people only goes so far when it comes to you and your current partner. Because the chemistry between two specific people... can never be duplicated between anyone else...

Very very true!

Plus the guys that did fuck alot of girls and goes around saying it is proberbly an asshole, and like tastyt said will treat you like shit, just another girl to tack to the list.

I've seen how guys act and call girls - just to get laid.