Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHats The Hottest Club Sat. Nite

Hi I am coming to NYC this Sat. Nite with my boyfriend we are staying over in a times square hotel, I am 26 yo & bisexual we both love to club, we like techo,dance and hiphop. I am looking for a hot club with the possiblilty of picking up another bisexual babe. We have been told sound factory, Float or NV anyone have any other favs?

Kisses

Alexis

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

I'll give you the biased sales pitch.........Centro-Fly. I work here but I come to work happy as a fucker because I have so much fun here. You want to see the family enviorment that is supposed to be at a club come here.

Oh... not to mention Dave Seaman and Infusion will be performing.

Yeah yeah, not to mention Laurent Garnier, Carl Cox, and every other DJ in the world...........what did you think of Lay & Bushwacka Crystal Mess?

You're such a ****

They really impressed me (and not cause Im biased) - But they honestly kept the vibe at a peak, people were all dancing, going nuts... hence the pic attached here...

Lets definitely bring them back to Centro-Fly.

Oh right... Carl Cox... June 26th... and... *cough* other huge DJ soon.

Great pic, next guy I would love to see at Centro soon is Richie Hawtin. What an amazing freakin DJ. Check this out cubic zirconia method http://m-nus.com/index_from_alphabet.html

Click on the bbc recording. It's really amazing.

He plays frequently at Tronic I believe... last time I heard him in a big club was Twilo years back.

Hmm...

Hey loser, what the hell are you doing on the computer at 4 am? me?

Oh, well um I'm just uh well...........my girlfriend fell asleep on me and I uh, yeah that's it.

Actually she did.

Like us nightlife people ever go to bed before 5am...

You bitch, callin me a loser.

:blown:

for this saturday (5/31) you should come check out the party we're doing at pseudo for a little while since it's not very pricey at all. on the mainfloor we'll be having some talented underground djs spinning techno and the like, and then i'll be headlining the mainfloor starting off with newer hardstlye releases and building it up into some rotterdam-style trax towards the end. and in the back room, dougie doug will be mixing hip-hop all nite long. the crowd is really mixed with quite a few freaks, and as far as finding some ass, i've never left the party alone.

email me at info@subsurfaceproductions.com if you're interested