Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do The Hottest Girls Love Juice Heads?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dave you are going to get choked slammed next time you run into me!

ha ha ha ha ha.......why do you always want to hurt me.....why dont you call me no more.....why dont you ever hang out with me.....why dont you email me.........just bustin on ya bigtime......dont get your tighty whiteys in a bundle......just reach down and grab your balls and say "i wont whine like a bitch no more!!!!!.....ha ha ha.......bring it focker!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ha ha ha ha ha.......why do you always want to hurt me.....why dont you call me no more.....why dont you ever hang out with me.....why dont you email me.........just bustin on ya bigtime......dont get your tighty whiteys in a bundle......just reach down and grab your balls and say "i wont whine like a bitch no more!!!!!.....ha ha ha.......bring it focker!!!!

lol.............:laugh: :laugh:

Dave..i just called Jimmy Handshakes to ask if he wads the QB getting lit up in this Georgetwon highlight film i just watched...I work with a guy who played at Georgetown and he was showing me this clip on the internet where he decleated this Farifield QB...it wasnt jimmy handshakes though....

Any yes DAve...you are a deadman...

Why do friends not return emails?

bigtime, you've been placed in timeout!!!!!!! there is no crying here!!!!!!!!, send em a freegin HALLMARK CARD you BIG BITCH!!!!!

he's prob not respondin b/c he's talking to you on cp right now!!!!!!!

now clean up your turkey burger and ZIP YOUR CRYIN!!!

Rod i hear ya..............I have been replaced.........It is ok, there is hundreds of people that would die at the chance to be my friend.....

can i be ur friend

hi rod good see ya on sunday:D

Rod i hear ya..............I have been replaced.........It is ok, there is hundreds of people that would die at the chance to be my friend.....

LOL LOL...............................e-mail me bigtime, i will respond to ya so it can fill your void, i understand i may not be as good as the original, BUT for you BROTHA,.................... I WILL TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!