Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do The Hottest Girls Love Juice Heads?

Thanks Rod atleast someone cares about me out there. You will not just leave me for dead..................Speaking of dead, thank god you left the condo when you did, thinkgs got really ugly in there, i def took many years off my life.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see that is wear the hole in story is my friend....................At the point my brother picked me up and I went to his place for a sec. Then back to our house to pick those guys up. I wasnt even there..........Maybe you should talk to the people at the house

Originally posted by njbigtime

Hi dogekid how are you? Atleast jay responds to people. Jay i am still feeling the effects.

Hi bigtime...

I saw you yesterday in the city.

I'm assuming you were just getting out of work, going to the waterway ferry. I was too far to say hello and besides you were listening to your walkman so you wouldn't have heard me anyway. I just thought you might want to know. :D :D

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dogekid...Go back to sleep....Simon did not say speak!

:(

::doge passes Simon bobby's plate and simon goes nigh nigh::

hi chris. how are ya pal?? don't listen to these jerkoffs. between the 2 of us, we'll throw them each in a perfect plex or million dollar dream and send them on their way.

Originally posted by dogekid

:(

::doge passes Simon bobby's plate and simon goes nigh nigh::

hi chris. how are ya pal?? don't listen to these jerkoffs. between the 2 of us, we'll throw them each in a perfect plex or million dollar dream and send them on their way.

:laugh: :laugh:

Million Dollar Dream!!!!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Yea Neena, that was probably me. You work around there?

Jay- they cant handle us...................

No I just pass by there everyday to pick piro up in midtown. isn't he lucky?? door to door service....:D :D

The funny thing is people probably do not realize that I talk to you more than Courtney! Seriously....At least twice per day and 4 emails an hour....it was even more when I was trading at the other Hedge Fund last Sept! Thank God she loves you like a brother! and respects out talks!

Well she is like my sister.......I actually talk to her ten times more than my own sister........Courtney had a little issue with the whole calling waiting rule we have........But i explained that is our rule and it has to be that way! She understands that now.