Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do The Hottest Girls Love Juice Heads?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

Riggs i told this bitch to get funny and creative.... Obviously didnt happen yet... I fat, ugly, dumb bitch doesnt even exsist in my world.................. I dont even see people like this!

HOW CAN YOU SEE ..... YA CROSS EYED JUICE MONKEY LOLOL:rolleyes:

Now that was the worst yet.....YOur responses suck.......come on.............. did you even graduate high school? i realized college was out of the question a long time ago.......What is your IQ? did you break double digits?

Riggs i told this bitch to get funny and creative.... Obviously didnt happen yet... I fat, ugly, dumb bitch doesnt even exsist in my world.................. I dont even see people like this!

DO YOU READ WHAT YOU WRITE BEFORE YOU "SUBMIT REPLY"

I fat, ugly, dumb bitch doesnt even exsist in my world.................. I dont even see people like this! YOU'RE A FAT/UGLY/DUMB BITCH? OR ARE YOU TELLING US A STORY ABOUT YOUR MOM? LMAO

Now that was the worst yet.....YOur responses suck.......come on.............. did you even graduate high school? i realized college was out of the question a long time ago.......What is your IQ? did you break double digits?

ACTUALLT MY IQ IS 170 ASSHOLE! NOW KISS OFF