Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Football??

Originally posted by njbigtime

I am down for it. I only make one request, i want dondiesel on the other team. I want to break his body in half.................

bigtime i would love to skool you in football......bring it beotch.......we gotta make this happen!!!!

Yo- Rod and "Jimmy Handshakes" cant protect you forever.............Dave i hope you have health insurance........

1) you wouldnt catch one ball all day

2) i would continuously burn you all day

3) your team would lose

4) you wont be able to catch me

5) why dont you email me anymore :cry:

run dogekid, run!!!!!!!! what a great excuse for me to DRIVE MY SHOULDERS INTO YOUR RIBCAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hype you come near me, you are a dead MAN, this is not 2 hand FONDLE, it is FULL CONTACT NO PADS...............i'll bring the K!!!!!!!

bigtime, i will gladly miss a block just to see you run DON26 over!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Dave i will break your body then step on you.

2. It is hard to burn me when you cant walk

3. I will run the ball out of the backfield, aiming just to hit you!

4. The test you are taking is making you rage..............

5. I own you!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Diezel..I want to challenge you to a combine....Bench, Vertical Jump and 40 Yard Dash!...think you can hang....?

what does that prove stacked??......since when were you a d-back???....come on buddy your smarter than that!!!...than i will challenge you to agility drills, one on ones, bump and run coverage, and various other drills based on speed!!!!

digga.. you don't wanna dislocate your shoulder this early into the summer do you?

dave.. you couldn't burn a match, old woman.

stacked.. you tryin to set up a physical fitness award competition before the game? how many presidential awards did u get back in the day?

1. Dave i will break your body then step on you.

2. It is hard to burn me when you cant walk

3. I will run the ball out of the backfield, aiming just to hit you!

4. The test you are taking is making you rage..............

5. I own you!

I love busting big guys like you at their kneecaps only to see them crumble to the ground crying!!!!.....protect your legs at all times bigtime.....cause i am diving right for them!!!!!

I got one every fucking year kid....I was the Pull Up King....and I did it all for my big titted Italian Girl Lucy Marretta...whos dad owns the Oven Pizza in Lavallette....Lucy would love my gym skills....and hook up skills in the library....whoops 4th grade was the bomb!

yeah well listen to this shit, i couldnt do one pull up in 4th grade, nore could i hang there for .5 seconds!!!!!!!!!!...............but won knock out every gym period.....................

during field day i won the frisbee tossin contest 2 years in a row, and was never able to finish the obstacle course!!!!!!!!!!..............

never made it past DOG in a spelling contest, but one most artistic and most fun at a party back in HS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUGGIN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!