Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge This friday

Get your "appitizer" for the weekend at Merge:D

This friday and every friday,residents Manny the Greek and Demar start you off right.

And who ever keeps doung the rain dance ..please cut it out;)

Hosted my the girls of Solar Lounge and free give aways as well.

So come and do some shots and let us warm you up for the sat. night party with our man Richie rydell!(I love him hes such a sweetie pie)

fc1126a5.jpg

For those that have not heard Demar spin, he's simply amazing. Really rips shit up. Nice high energy set and plays shit no other DJ plays (Well at least one track I recognized that I have never heard anyone else play that was fuckin sick)

Team him up with Manny and it's definately a winning combination. Manny's experience and reputation are enough that I dont have to rave about him you all know what an amazing job he does every time he spins. He puts his heart on those turntables and plays for the people same as richie does.

With Billy Badass (aka Badassmafuka) at the door hookin you guys up so you dont have to wait on line.

I'll be there Friday see you all on the dance floor or better yet byu George's Bar!!!

Ps The solar chickees are Hotttt!!!

Maria....not gonna make it this friday......my liver asked for a day off....so dont cross me off your favorite people's list!!!!!......I will be there to get retarded next week!!!!.......always a great time with the solar bunnies bopping around and that monster mark on the turntables!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Solargirl! wish I could go...My girl and I are heading to Florida for 3 days...South Beach & West Palm ....should be pretty sick! But count me in for the rest of the summer...tell your man I said hi!

have fun sweets;)

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Maria....not gonna make it this friday......my liver asked for a day off....so dont cross me off your favorite people's list!!!!!......I will be there to get retarded next week!!!!.......always a great time with the solar bunnies bopping around and that monster mark on the turntables!!!

Thats ok dave I will see you next week.

Stay out of trouble if you can:D

PS..Im not your freind anymore :tongue:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Solargirl! wish I could go...My girl and I are heading to Florida for 3 days...South Beach & West Palm ....should be pretty sick! But count me in for the rest of the summer...tell your man I said hi!

Thats so great ..I wish I could be going to florida..the weather here really sucks..have great time..bring back a cute thong for rod..he said he loves the ones from florida:tongue:

h

Originally posted by solargirl

Thats ok dave I will see you next week.

Stay out of trouble if you can:D

PS..Im not your freind anymore :tongue:

Hahaha Yeah Dave Im not your friend either. Pussy boy.:D

And tell my star bartender (1 of 2) SHE BETTER COME TO WORK THIS WEEK OR ELSE BIG BROTHER WILL BE PISSED)