Clubplanet Nightlife Community

surf club keeps getting better..........

Originally posted by roddigga

i see all the signs GODISADJ, i figured it out...............you got picked on alot in HS....................!!!!!!!!!!!

here, i got something that will make you laugh!!!!!!!!! READ YOUR THREAD you started a while back.......................................!!!!!!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=159003

wow! it made me laugh. go back to your gay ass rapping.

seeing your lame raps make me :laugh:

stay with me here GODISADJ, your gettin caught up in cyber world again..................rapping huh??? i think ya must have me mistaken!!!!!!!!!!

listen when your away from your PC, and done hiding behind your screen name, come say hello..........!!!!!!!!!!, i wanna see if you talk just like you do when your behind the computer, and can say all the nice things you always say about joe to his face, he loves critisism and would rather here from you directly........!!!!!!!!!.........till then HAPPY CYBER BASHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................

Originally posted by roddigga

stay with me here GODISADJ, your gettin caught up in cyber world again..................rapping huh??? i think ya must have me mistaken!!!!!!!!!!

listen when your away from your PC, and done hiding behind your screen name, come say hello..........!!!!!!!!!!, i wanna see if you talk just like you do when your behind the computer, and can say all the nice things you always say about joe to his face, he loves critisism and would rather here from you directly........!!!!!!!!!.........till then HAPPY CYBER BASHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................

thanks for the info

muh bad GODISADJ...................didnt mean to jump down your throat........................

but honostly, since joe is a good friend of mine, what makes him a shitty DJ??????????????

lets not have this moved to the drama thread, i want your HONEST OPINION, do you just hate ELITE and JOE, or do you really think HE SUCKS??????????????????? if he does WHY????

like i said be HONEST, they wont touch you, those guys from ELITE are a BUNCHA PUNANIS they get to MANGLED ANYWAY TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................

and if your afraid of JOE than you must be a GIRL, but I JUST WANT YOUR HONEST OPINION, cause i dont have time to chit chat at the BAR........................................

i don't think he sucks & probably is a nice guy. i understand this board is very clikie & everyone is friends on here. i think he will be better in time.

i think this is fair to say he's not as bad as i say & not as good as other people say. hes a average dj with a nice upside. he just needs to learn how to mix better. i know he can throw beats over other songs but i mean mix not putting one album on to the next (manny the greek). also get better selection in music.

i know you will say he's playing to the crowd but when i hear that i think he's only playing to club planet & not the other 99% of the other people @ the club.

that was more like it GODISADJ....................good to see you were a man about your response!!!!!!!!! it was def an HONEST opinion..................

but ya cant laugh at a kid that's just trying to make a name for himself and is workin on his SKILLZ.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's def got some room for improvement, but that's where hard work comes, ya know????????, he's young, dont laugh at em'. and rip on em..........

not sure what your opinion of SURF CLUB is, but its defiantly a HOT CLUB...........that would explain all the people in the place.......................and i know MANY PEOPLE that would DIE to SPIN there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen GODISADJ, this is squashed now, and im glad you said that, so seriously next time say wasup, BUMPS ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

hey joe i talked to you before & what i can gauge you are a nice guy. this thread isn't directed at you per say. i just think with all the dj's trying to make a name for themselves that someone like moo with his camera crew gets to mix everywhere. it always seems when he mixes hes in a lineup with you. so thats why you 2 are always being compared.

i think you throw down some good tracks but i do feel you play mostly to the few on here.

if i can only make one suggestion is to get a style that your comfortable with & make it yours. wish you the best & iyts only criticism. i know sometimes i come on strong but take as just one person out of 1,000's opinion.

Originally posted by godisadj

hey joe i talked to you before & what i can gauge you are a nice guy. this thread isn't directed at you per say. i just think with all the dj's trying to make a name for themselves that someone like moo with his camera crew gets to mix everywhere. it always seems when he mixes hes in a lineup with you. so thats why you 2 are always being compared.

i think you throw down some good tracks but i do feel you play mostly to the few on here.

if i can only make one suggestion is to get a style that your comfortable with & make it yours. wish you the best & iyts only criticism. i know sometimes i come on strong but take as just one person out of 1,000's opinion.

appreciate the kind words buddy.....and i appreciate the criticism...it only helps to know what people are looking for out there...ya know....holla back again digga....i hate my f'n day job!

Originally posted by joegio

appreciate the kind words buddy.....and i appreciate the criticism...it only helps to know what people are looking for out there...ya know....holla back again digga....i hate my f'n day job!

Joe....keep doing your thing....and trust me.....you are never getting compared to moo......you definitely have made a name for yourself and you continue to push to get better......but I give credit to Godisadj.....he gave good constructive criticizm and that is always a positive.....now get back to work mangina!!!!