Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nextel Phone Question...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

anyone know of any websites that i can get free ringtones for a nextel phone???:confused:

no but, they are going coast to coast walkie talkie... I may have to get one....

Originally posted by saleen351

no but, they are going coast to coast walkie talkie... I may have to get one....

i know..they already are offering it as a free "demo" after 2 months, they will offer it as a plan...which i will def. be getting...get Nextel...Meli and I are already on it and they offer alot more than most...

Guest saleen351

i know..they already are offering it as a free "demo" after 2 months, they will offer it as a plan...which i will def. be getting...get Nextel...Meli and I are already on it and they offer alot more than most...

Where is my girl meli? Are you comming to maze? Me and hog will be there at 9:59 knocking on the door!!!!!!!!!

Where is my girl meli? Are you comming to maze? Me and hog will be there at 9:59 knocking on the door!!!!!!!!!

she is good...at a bank central office doing loan processing...cant post anymore...we are going to Tiesto (go ahead take ur cheap shots), but i think i am down to head up to Ft. Laud on Saturday for my bday....

Guest saleen351

she is good...at a bank central office doing loan processing...cant post anymore...we are going to Tiesto (go ahead take ur cheap shots), but i think i am down to head up to Ft. Laud on Saturday for my bday....

cool, me and tina and guyman will be in lauderdale sat night...

get in touch sat during the day...

just joined the rest of my friends and got one.....right now as far as i know you can 2way to florida and cali.....I dont know anyone living anywhere alse to try it out...as far as ringtones do a search on google or something im sure there are plenty of sites..

its kinda cool to walkie talkie someone in cali ...knowing they are across the country....

149/ month...your out of your mind.....i pay 60/month I get unlimited everything....except cell time..which is 400 peak time minutes....free nights and weekends...but I use my 2way more then talking on the cell anyway....

Originally posted by mangledx

149/ month...your out of your mind.....i pay 60/month I get unlimited everything....except cell time..which is 400 peak time minutes....free nights and weekends...but I use my 2way more then talking on the cell anyway....

EXACTLY...i have the same plan...also incoming calls are free...bro change ur plan or ask for an updated rate change....

hows the service matas here in florida?

so far so good...the radio feature saves alot of money and so does all incoming calls are free...people can call u and u can talk for hours...there is NO roaming and u can call NJ and its a local call...after 9 pm its free till 7 am on Monday (weekend)...the phones are a bit costly...but it depends what u want...Meli has the motorola i90 which is around $199, but she got a $50 mail-in rebate (on all flip phones) and an additional % off and she got the phone for $90 bucks...

Guest saleen351

so far so good...the radio feature saves alot of money and so does all incoming calls are free...people can call u and u can talk for hours...there is NO roaming and u can call NJ and its a local call...after 9 pm its free till 7 am on Monday (weekend)...the phones are a bit costly...but it depends what u want...Meli has the motorola i90 which is around $199, but she got a $50 mail-in rebate (on all flip phones) and an additional % off and she got the phone for $90 bucks...

the phones are free, you just gotta know the system...

Buy a phone, get it signed up, get insurance, call it in that it got stolen, and sell it on ebay and use the new phone.. all for 35 bucks...

thats what i do....

the phones are free, you just gotta know the system...

Buy a phone, get it signed up, get insurance, call it in that it got stolen, and sell it on ebay and use the new phone.. all for 35 bucks...

thats what i do....

well...sign up then...:tongue:

btw-- u have to wait 30 days for the insurance to kick in...just so u know;)

Guest saleen351

well...sign up then...:tongue:

btw-- u have to wait 30 days for the insurance to kick in...just so u know;)

;) i'm italian, i know the game smokey....

:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by avalondon3

Verizon is soon coming out with their own 2-way walkie talkie.

nextel licensed the technology to them... But i wonder if nextel will be able to talk with verizon people????