FRIDAY (Tiesto)

Main room, Lounge and Patio (patched)

10 to 12 Noel Sanger

12 to 4 Tiesto

4 to ? David Padilla

Patio

4 to close Roland

------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY (Clubhoppers 3 year anniversary)

Lounge

10 to 12 Roland

12 to 5 Radamas

5 to close Tony Tone

Main Room

12 to 3 Roland

3 to close Oscar

Patio

3 to 6 Roland

6 to close Ivano

That time slot sucks big time it seems like these guy's set's keep getting shorter and shorter what the fuck is the sense of even having them play at all damn I hate how commercial things have gotten these past few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lextcy

what's the deal? why not have someone with a style that's similar to Tiesto open or close for him like Edgar V.

i would rather see Edgar open for Tiesto...but to dismiss Noel Sanger is just plain wrong...he is great LOCAL talent...great Dj and great producer...he is the similar style as Tiesto and i only heard good things about him when he opened up for Tiesto at Space (the original)...i have yet to hear Noel and very eager to hear what all the hype is about...i am sure he wont let us down...and i have to agree with Klubvet on this one, WHY PADILLA??!! that guy (IMO) just doesnt cut it anymore...a great closer would have been Roly...he fawked shit up during WMC 2003 after Tiesto...they cut his set short and let Picotto spin (big mistake)...just my pennies...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i would rather see Edgar open for Tiesto...but to dismiss Noel Sanger is just plain wrong...he is great LOCAL talent...great Dj and great producer...he is the similar style as Tiesto and i only heard good things about him when he opened up for Tiesto at Space (the original)...i have yet to hear Noel and very eager to hear what all the hype is about...i am sure he wont let us down...and i have to agree with Klubvet on this one, WHY PADILLA??!! that guy (IMO) just doesnt cut it anymore...a great closer would have been Roly...he fawked shit up during WMC 2003 after Tiesto...they cut his set short and let Picotto spin (big mistake)...just my pennies...

I agree.. we got Roly rocking the patio from 4:00am - ? ...

see ya tonight bro.. :cool:

Originally posted by saleen351

euroooooooooooooooooooooo trash!!!!!!!

can you define this for me ?? is it that you dislike european based dj’s, or just european dj’s that play, at your loathed venue of the moment Space 34. :confused:

Originally posted by sobeton

can you define this for me ?? is it that you dislike european based dj’s, or just european dj’s that play, at your loathed venue of the moment Space 34. :confused:

I don't get it either.

Picotto isn't Euro Trash:confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

nothing to do with space.... i like my american djs...

also just so you guys know crobar is doing away with all euro trash djs... They save 10 grand a week by not booking that over priced shit that ruined our scene...

also just so you guys know crobar is doing away with all euro trash djs... They save 10 grand a week by not booking that over priced shit that ruined our scene...

but trust me....Space does alot better than Crobar (revenue wise)

nothing to do with space.... i like my american djs...

you still really haven’t answered my question. is "euro trash" with regard to any non american dj ?? does this mean that you won’t go, to any venue that brings in "euro " dj’s ?? is this purely a genre based opinion of yours ??

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

...and i have to agree with Klubvet on this one, WHY PADILLA??!! that guy (IMO) just doesnt cut it anymore...a great closer would have been Roly...he fawked shit up during WMC 2003 after Tiesto...they cut his set short and let Picotto spin (big mistake)...just my pennies...

and guess what? Space agrees with us too. But they're too Stubborn and the relationship with edgar has gotten ridiculous. You remember your fights with your high school girlfriend how silly they would be?? when deep down you like each other and are just playing games? This reminds me of that.

so hence they book Padilla. and if Space wasnt like that they couldve been better. thats right i said Better. yes they are one of the worlds top venues but for one they could be open on two nights instead of one. dont believe the "we dont need to" rap. a club is short lived. why not get the most out of it. Crobar is pretty full night in night out Thurs- Sunday.They give a little to get something back in return. How long can Space just take take take with out giving much back?