Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun memorial day weekend review

This was my first time going to Cancun I went from last Thursday and got back last night. The weather was great 95 degrees every day only rained one day for like 2 hours. When I got there on Thursday me and the kid I went with went to UP and Down. Thats the club that has the foam party. The foam party was great they play descent house and foam covered most people body. After that we left at maybe 4 am andwent to this club every1 was talking about Coco Bongo. Now a lot of people talk about this club down there but honestly the club is nice but I didnt feel the music or the people. Friday went waverunning in the day and at night went on this thing called the boose cruise. Great party they make u drink whole time on the boat bring you to an island feed you how same crazy contests, dance etc... It wasnt that bad but your in the harbor by 2 am. Saturday went snorkeling and fishing they take you to the 2nd biggest reef in the world saw so many tropical fish also got to touch and hold a huge sand shark. That night we went to Daddy O's and Daddy Roc's. Daddy O's was an awesome place if it were in new york it would definitely be a high class joint. The setup is like a stadium with tables going all around and dance floor in the middle of everything. Daddy roc's was mostly hip hop. One thing I liked about all the clubs you pay $25 to get in but it gets you open bar all night. Sunday just laid out on the beach and the pool and went to this place called Senor Frogs. I left after maybe an hour totally did not feel the place at all. Monday was the best club Laboom one room hip hop one room dance. This dj actually played some great music. My friend also won a free trip for 2 to spring break next year. They had this thing called funny money and u had to do weird shit like take off your clothes and dance all over the bar and you got this money whoever had the most money at the end of the night got the trip for 2. Tuesday we rented a jeep and drove around. We were actually supposed to leave Tuesday but we extended our trip. That night we decided to give coco bongo one more chance since a lot of people we met up with were going there. They said they had an awesome time but I left after an hour because it was so packed and took forever to get a drink.. I stayed at the oasis cancun. The hotel was alright the food sucked though we had an all inclusive package so we were stuck eating the food. The drinks were not bad. Most of people down there were from eaither New York New Jersey and Canada. The mexicans try to rip you off in so many ways and I can see why I was talking to the one security guard in our hotel they work 12 hour shifts every day for 100 pesos which is equal to $10 a day. Now i can see why some mexicans work for $5 an hour because its like a $75,000 job for them. Over all a great time with great people you meet down there.