Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron Brothers & Sisters...Hamptons Trip

The Iron Brothers and Sisters have decided to make a Hamptons Weekend....in late June....We have great hookups out there...right Bigtime...Our true Iron Brother Roots are located in the depths of Neptunes.....! You need to have an impressive cycle on your resume as well as a "Yummy" attitude... Now accepting applications............! Brother Bigtime and Brother Bus...this will be one to remember!

Stacked...

I am so fucking amped up for tonight...

Tigger just called...

Some hump at work just tried to tell her to turn down the Slinky Stompin cd, the beats were scaring him...

She jumped off the desk with a flying elbow drop.. took the kid down hard...

A true Iron Girl.....

Hope you are ready....

I am hitting a quick back workout, Tigger is going to toyten up with some chest and tri's...

Then we will be bumpin up to your hood around 9pm....

Nice...I love our little Guidette Monsters....too! They are so HOT!

Anyway...some chick came up to me before and was like..."what are you doing tonight?"....THe Stacked was liek...um I dont know why? She says...well my friends and I are "doing Happy Hour"...I replied thanks for the Invite but...unless you are ripping massive lines, scooping caps and injecting some sort of anabolic than you and I cannot be friends.....and "Do Happy Hour"....yeah right I was like...sorry I need to go to sleep I have an early flight!

It is rough having all of these whores loving everything you do....! Must seperate work and friends!

I had to hire a secretary to read my fan mail and reply to some of the posts on here...

Nicca just dont have the time for all the fans!!!

I feel for ya Stacked...

Perfection comes with some baggage.....

Happy Hour!?!??!

WTF!?!??!?

I haven't felt the need to go out and get drunk in yrs...

What is alchohol anyway????

listen u 2 freaks. whenever boris is going out there for neptunes (sometime in june or july) some of his friends are renting out a mansion and havin an old school throw down. a bunch of you should definitely try and come through for that. i can't even imagine what will be going on back at the house afterwards...

Originally posted by dogekid

listen u 2 freaks. whenever boris is going out there for neptunes (sometime in june or july) some of his friends are renting out a mansion and havin an old school throw down. a bunch of you should definitely try and come through for that. i can't even imagine what will be going on back at the house afterwards...

I am in jayme......as long as you wear that little pink skirt with matching bra.......you look smashing in that........ha ha ha......

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I am in jayme......as long as you wear that little pink skirt with matching bra.......you look smashing in that........ha ha ha......

stacked won't give it back... keeps puttin it off, something about needing it for his little "friends"

Dammit Dave i didnt want to get mean here.................You cant come!!!!!I just had a conference call with stacked and riggs. Everyone agrees....your not ready yet........Sorry..........work hard in the off season.........go see super girl...........

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dammit Dave i didnt want to get mean here.................You cant come!!!!!I just had a conference call with stacked and riggs. Everyone agrees....your not ready yet........Sorry..........work hard in the off season.........go see super girl...........

bigtime.....r u kidding.....did you not see your face in that picture.....weak...weak...weak.......do us all a favor and trade in your bumper for a candycane and a push pop......you obviously cant hang with the big boyz.......bye junior!!!!