Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the Opium Den like ?

dolcemimi

I'll assume you mean Opium Gardens. (1st and Collins)

It has it days.. and If you want to have a late dinner first it is kind of cool.

It has a beautiful atmosphere too.

Now the bad stuff..

It is an open air (i.e. outside) place. In July that means hot as hell.

There are usually too many people.. and most of them are obnoxious men. This is the only club in sobe where I have actually seen a big fight.

Too much of a drinking crowd if you know what I mean.

The music is all over the board and sounds like a danceparty mix from one of those MTV comercials.

and the Dance floor is too small.

I would only go if I was trying to break a girl into the scene and she didn't really "get it" yet.

But.. I've only been there a couple times, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

------------------

"You shouldn't smoke that shit.. it steals your ambition"

"Not if your ambition is to get high, and watch T.V."

Originally posted by shroomy:

I'll assume you mean Opium Gardens. (1st and Collins)

It has it days.. and If you want to have a late dinner first it is kind of cool.

It has a beautiful atmosphere too.

Now the bad stuff..

It is an open air (i.e. outside) place. In July that means hot as hell.

There are usually too many people.. and most of them are obnoxious men. This is the only club in sobe where I have actually seen a big fight.

Too much of a drinking crowd if you know what I mean.

The music is all over the board and sounds like a danceparty mix from one of those MTV comercials.

and the Dance floor is too small.

I would only go if I was trying to break a girl into the scene and she didn't really "get it" yet.

But.. I've only been there a couple times, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

your summary is right on the money. smile.gif although the music is pretty good when juan mejia is spinning.

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived