Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotels in Miami???....and some other questions..???

fearlessnyc00

On a slight bugget. Going to be in the area..for about 3 nights 4 days. From like the July 5th. Looking for not a dive but, not the Hemsley Palace.....Like a 2.5/3 to a 4 star place.

Also if anyone has any info on an appartment available starting in sept...moving down to go to SAE. .....and if any one has info on a job in the pharmacy technician area. I am national certified technician. Wallgreens, hospital......retail or private sector....something...wanna use my degree at least.

Thanks For All Your Help......:D:cool:

-fearlessnyc

p.s. if you wanna e-mail me any info feel free......Nxces00@aol.com

It's easier to say what kind of $$$ you are willing to pay a night.

For example the Roney Palace is very nice and about $100 a night, its 4 star for down here with great rooms and location, and may be cheep if you are used to the NY prices. You can get great prices from www.octopustravel.com

I'll ask my pharmacist friend what the jobs are like, PM me if I don't get back to you in a couple days.

Welcome down, bad timming, but just remember, our summers are not as bad as the NY winters, and the winters are just perfect. :)