Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto - 4th of July!!!!!

nexusgroove

lol, for those who thought I was bull shiting!!

Peacock Park July 4th 2003 -

Tiesto and a bunch more..

FREE thats right Freee party..

this is the catch.... not just anyone can show up to the park and get in.

U have to get a free ticket from either Ticket location, party patrol, or other location not to be released yet, I might be giving out 4 tickets on one of my sites!

I dont' know about the age status.

It's going to be a nice party, full sound and lighting rig outside near the water!

I'm doing the lighting and sound designs, and going to be running the lights that day...

Hope everyone get to make it out!!!!

Peace

For more news listen to party 93.1FM for updates and news!!!!

wut do u mean not just ne1 can go in? will there be tickets available for purhcase thru ticket locations- or will they be giving them out free?

this is annoying, cuz i never listen to the radio unless its g.d.b. on sundays....

- So everytime they name the party patrol is at a certain place, I will have to grab mys ass and drive to that party patrol or what?!?!?! .. IM SURE TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!! ( that party patrol better not play around with me )

Well, just as an FYI, its a free event for all. No tickets required and it is going to be held at Peacock Park. Keep listening to 93.1 to get all your info. And yes Tiesto will be performing for free and this party is guaranteed to knock your socks off, Tiesto and Fireworks - What more can you ask for?

:D:aright: