Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Edgar V & Crobar

tranzwhore

Got there around 12 and caught the Fashion Show. Which was cool and we were standing next to the models changing room so we caught some nice titty shots. Edgar went on around 1 and the club was stuffed. I was happy to see that many people there, knowing Tiesto was on at the same time. I really enjoyed Edgar's set. HIGH, HIGH ENERGY! And most of it was new shit, I did't even recogize. He was into it too and you could tell. His mixes were on time (always!). And the girl with the hula hoop was awesome! I never seen anyone do that with a hula hoop. She could really dance and hoop. Then things got freaky...on the bar closest to the entrance, 2 chics and some dude started dancing and taking their clothes off. He would lift them up and hold them in front of his face while they did a spread eagle! Oh did I mention, the girls didn't have tops on! Speaking of not having tops...there was another girl who decided to get her chest painted by the air brush guy instead of wearing her shirt. I didn't know that it was optional for girls to wear shirts or not now-a-days to the clubs. Anyways, I had so much fun. And a big Happy Birthday to my girl, Tonie! Hope you had as much fun as we did! In the matrix with the flux capaciter!

haha seriously! though it was really wicked :P I had lots of fun, perhaps more than previous times :D

good to see everyone there as well, you guys and girlie do create a good vibe in the place, everytime.

see you next friday, I hope! :P

all the best,

art

good to see you too, arturo!

the viibe was definitely LIVE! Edagr rocked the house. I know everyone is saying how awesome Tiesto was (and I'm sure he was) but goddamn - Edgar was on fire. The song selction was hot. New shit. And alot of new remixes! WOW! His mixes are always on time. I feel his skills are in the PVD & Tiesto area.

And you can't go wrong with naked women. I tried to convince my lady to go topless too ... rejected. I had a great time there and couldn't leave until the last record was played! Thanks again.

Much love to the crew and family!

:eek::D

the music at crobar was great and the girls were even better,as tranzwhore pointed out. but what could have been a great night for me ended up to be one of my most shitty experiences since i moved here 6 weeks ago.

i arived to crobar with the intention to complete my already great night as i was pretty liquor'd up from maze(which was awesome by the way)arround 2am. i had a temp vip card for crobar that i got last week, and should have recieved a permanent one after presenting it that night. the dick-head at the door took my card, looked at me in a disgusted gaze and said "who are you?""you don't deserve to have this, you ain't shit, you're nobody" he then asked "where do you work?" i told him the name of the recording studio i work and he says to me " yeah right, go ahead in tonite but you don't deserve a permanent card". needless to say i was shocked. due to my mild mannered nature i said nothing an proceeded in with my friends. point of the strory is that shitty experience at crobar ruined my night, i did not care to drink or spend any money there because i could not get the akward situation out of my mind.

i write this just to vent. i don't expect anything to come of this as i know i am a nobody down here given my situation. but im just curious if this is common at crobar. i had been there many time before when i would visit miami before i moved here and it was great...but it looks like this may have been my last time.

has anyone experienced this kind of shit before?

sean s.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djss

the music at crobar was great and the girls were even better,as tranzwhore pointed out. but what could have been a great night for me ended up to be one of my most shitty experiences since i moved here 6 weeks ago.

i arived to crobar with the intention to complete my already great night as i was pretty liquor'd up from maze(which was awesome by the way)arround 2am. i had a temp vip card for crobar that i got last week, and should have recieved a permanent one after presenting it that night. the dick-head at the door took my card, looked at me in a disgusted gaze and said "who are you?""you don't deserve to have this, you ain't shit, you're nobody" he then asked "where do you work?" i told him the name of the recording studio i work and he says to me " yeah right, go ahead in tonite but you don't deserve a permanent card". needless to say i was shocked. due to my mild mannered nature i said nothing an proceeded in with my friends. point of the strory is that shitty experience at crobar ruined my night, i did not care to drink or spend any money there because i could not get the akward situation out of my mind.

i write this just to vent. i don't expect anything to come of this as i know i am a nobody down here given my situation. but im just curious if this is common at crobar. i had been there many time before when i would visit miami before i moved here and it was great...but it looks like this may have been my last time.

has anyone experienced this kind of shit before?

sean s.

my biggest complaint at crobar is the drinks... they suck... its such a rip off, hence why i hate and never go to crobar.... plus they owe lola a vip card and never gave her one, and she is the mod of the crobar forum....

Thanx Mich...I had an AWESOME birthday.

And boy are you right...that hula hoop girl had me going Bananas!! She was just...WOW.:eek:

Flip wanted me to remind you that it all goes back to the Air. :laugh:

And an extra special thanks to Mr. Edgar V. It wouldn't have been the same without him. Love ya Edgar!

next time im gonna go topless.........Thank u to mr V. for throwing it hard as usual...you know sometimes i think hes gonna be sleepy, but he always wakes me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Its nice seeing the usuals...arturo.

Of course the new forming crew, oF tranzwhore, and lextacy.....

I want u to know that the matrix has u as its going through the flex capacitor at 88 miles per hour as it travels through the air...

but always remember it goes through the air......

now as for those 2 girls they made me want to start a revolution

refer to the its time 4 a revolution thread. I cant be around stuff like that cuz it drives me nutty, cuz i want to be all up in the middle of the action, but ladies thanx for the show it was awesome....

the hula hoop girl made me want to choke it even harder....that girl moved her body in ways that i only thought my dreams could come up with....she is EXTREMELY talented.....

The fashion show was nice, but next time we should have tranzwhore and themrs, headline as models.

Aside from all of that the night was , well o.k.:D:eek: ....

cant wait for the next time

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

the hula hoop girl made me want to choke it even harder....that girl moved her body in ways that i only thought my dreams could come up with....she is EXTREMELY talented.....

The fashion show was nice, but next time we should have tranzwhore and themrs, headline as models.

Aside from all of that the night was , well o.k.:D:eek: ....

cant wait for the next time

lol. absolut! absolut!

I cannot also wait for next time, but first, PVD@34 :D :D :D now is when I am starting to get __pumped__ :laugh: heh:hat:

Glad to hear everyone had a great time @ shitty CROBAR,shitty for the reason to the staff. Back to EDGAR I know he had the place rocking like always,wish he wouldve played on a different night, went to Tiestos to enjoy his set and celebrate Matas's B-DAY.

no doubt, arturo, ur def a vetern!

flip..i see what the problem was, i was doing 88 mph but i didn't have any garbage. anyways, had a blast too. we def bonded in the matrix. can't wait til the next time either! 4 sure.:D