Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Web Hall Sats.

the beats are insane on sat nights at webs without a doubt. It may not be the most MUSICALLY INCLINE place but it dfintely is worth checking out. Especially when rick spins alone the whole night. DJ RAY ROC, DJ CORBETT, LOUIE DEVITO have been guets in the last few weeks with louie coming up this weekend YAWN. With the excption of corbett RICKhands down should alway spin alone so you can feel his vibe. As for that comment about the smell, obviously you arent helping the cause as well.

I've been to many, many clubs - when people dance they sweat.... It happens. The negative comments are not necessary. I can tell you that in the Ballroom, Rick's music is so fuckin fierce - you'd be too enthralled in your own enjoyment that it wouldn't matter! And, to the Silverbull - I must agree with regard to the guest djs. Webs should save their money. RICK IS ALL THEY NEED IN THE BALLROOM ON SATS. I've come to realize he has been their best kept secret. :hat:

Totally agree. They should get rid of z100 and use him solely or if anything bring in people that are pretty cool as well. This past weekend was not as cool as others but I always manage to have some fun irrigardless. I don't know. I think the smell issue is in the basement hiphop room cause I have been in there a few times and have left cause of that. So I don't disagree with the person who wrote that but in the ballroom it is a totally different story. I like when they put the dj on stage too that is cool. Peace.

yeah the whole z100 thingy really ruied the whole vibe and moments in the club. Ad rick couldnt even warm up until later. But at least he was playing good shit b4 i left. Yo destinyschild i didnt know you were going where were you chiling at? I wontbe back until 2 weeks.

What are they thinking???? Sat, June 7 - Louie DeVito. It's too bad that Webster keeps hiring guest djs to clear the floor in the ballroom. I thought the reason a guest dj is brought in was to keep the party going -- not KILL IT. Its all about RICK CORBO on Saturday's == when will they figure that out? If I go - I'll take my pillow with me. At least I'll be comfortable when I fall asleep! :(

Okay, so I walk into the Ballroom about 12:45 a.m. Rick is playing some hot new tracks - people everywhere losing their minds. A number of people stop me and say "he's been on fire" and its not even 1:00 a.m. DAMN. Too bad he was interrupted.

Louie DeVito comes on after the auction. I must say he did well - although it seemed like he hasn't purchased music in years. He played very old and very safe. Rick use to play that kind of stuff about three years ago.

Looking forward to this Saturday. RICKY all night long! ;)

Rick Corbo and Louis Osbourne - Sat. 6/14. Rick played a very, very sick set. Louis came on for about an hour. Not bad.

Singles auction - way too long. Please shorten and LET THE MUSIC PLAY. Oh, and please sell water after 4:00 a.m. By 5:15 - we need water to keep going. PLEASE - WEBSTER....

oH MY GOD rick was on fire the whole night. AND louis osbourne did a od set as well, but i had a feeling he would cause i heard him at discotheque when he opened up for ERICK MORILLO on thursday he was good. The crowd was actually pretty good then most nights. It was great to see a group of 4 guys i believe who are factory heads as they called themsleves, and then doin the same moves over and over and over again,lol. So when me and my 2 boys battle them after one round they were done. LOL one of them broke is shades when i jumped in the air and he moved packed and step on his shades. That wholeauction thing was annoying, it was funny though when the host was on the mic and RICK was looping KING UNIQUES- MUSIC PLEASE. LOL that was comedy. Cmon its all about the music put theauction back downstairs please. Destinychild cool meeting you sorry we didnt talk much and where did you go i lost ya. Rick had some serious hard new good stuff. The crowd was loving it. The track of the night ahd to be ANTOINE CLAMARAN- COLOMBIA (i think thats the name, it has a sample from THE BOSS- CONGO). Holy crap what a sick track. Itsbeen while since i heard VICTORIA BECKHAMS- not such an innocent girl (robbies 3am dark mix) that when rick payed it WOW the place was goin banannas. Andit brung back memories of arc for a second caus ei havent been there in the longest sigh. It was a great night place stood packed fy the time i left around 5am damn i hate workin on sunday at 10am. So its been a great weekend so far, THURSDAY- ERICK MORLLO AT discotheque was great, Friday- BOWLING was fun, SAT- WEBSTERHALL was great, SUNDAY cheetah was good as well.

Night was peace. I was all over the place. I don't know how you do it silverbull. I wish I could party like you do. Next week I am on vacation! I had trouble understanding osbourne's music but the rhythm was good. As if it was overdriven ... whatever... We need to start ourselves a new thread. And get more saturday people online! Peace!

Its gonna be another great night cause last week RICk went record shooping and has a whole bunch of new hot shit. Theres no SOULSEEKER, WINMX,KAZZA,NAPSTER i his vocabulary. All he needs is his 3 sometimes 2 turntables and his mixers anits all good from there. I wont be there this sat night but ir ecommend people to check it out. Everyone whos goin to FACTORYS beach trhingy should go here first then leave by3 or 330 and by the you should feel some of RICKS ENERGY.