Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caddy CTS

Drove a CTS tonight around town. I forgot what a nice big luxurious car is like... the navigation system in there is SICK! I was pretty dissapointed at how cheezy the front facia of the car is, it's all low grade cheap plastic.

5 speed shifts nicely, but is a little vague and uneven. Power delivery is pretty linear. Car has a decent amount of low end torque. I haven't driven such a quiet car in a very long time, it's actually nice. I'd never buy one, well not till i'm old anyway.

:cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

Drove a CTS tonight around town. I forgot what a nice big luxurious car is like... the navigation system in there is SICK! I was pretty dissapointed at how cheezy the front facia of the car is, it's all low grade cheap plastic.

5 speed shifts nicely, but is a little vague and uneven. Power delivery is pretty linear. Car has a decent amount of low end torque. I haven't driven such a quiet car in a very long time, it's actually nice. I'd never buy one, well not till i'm old anyway.

:cool:

i heard that there might be a CTS in the near future with a version of the corvette's engine

hahaha... they really have some special ed kids working in the GM offices, don't they?

lol...

corvettes are incredibly nice inside and out... theres not much cadillac could do to a coupe to outshine a z06 vette...

even from a luxury standpoint, the seats and everything are extremely nice, very comfortable, and actually hold you in place... i mean, you can throw a "climate control" system in.. but i don't think anyones paying 5g extra for a half-assed coupe just for that...

See, the concept photos of the CTS-V were GORGEOUS.

DeepDish rims a'la BMW. An aggressive chin spoiler, etc etc.

the ACTUAL CTS-V turned out to be a watered down version of said concept.

Same pussy-width tiny wheels as the normal CTS, but this time with a whopping seven spokes, for the "sport" image.

the only benefit is, it's got more leather and more bling than the standard Corvette... but it seems like just another "buy it to impress business clients" car.

for the money i'd buy something else.

Originally posted by cintron

"buy it to impress business clients" car

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE....

but no one is fooled... cadillacs are a joke... they're not the same status they were in previous generations...

the only "impressive" cars are some audis, bmws, mercedes, & bentley's...

if you're impressing a client with something made by GM, you're probably a used car salesman, or a mcdonalds employee...

Originally posted by joeg

if you're impressing a client with something made by GM, you're probably a used car salesman, or a mcdonalds employee...

BUY GEICO!!!

actually, geico would probably know to pimp out an Escalade or something. I'd rather see that - at least it's true "bling".

Once Again, Cadillac aims at the niche lawyer and geriatric crowd...