Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bigtime, Riggs/Tiggs, Diezel, Digga....

I must say I missed the Iron Brothers & "Inner Circle" ...Florida is Florida and slinkys cannot handle themselves around the Stacked.....

Bigtime: I represented the meathead population well....Aside from still rolling at 5am in the morning friday...The Iron Sistah and I headed out...to Newark airport still feeling "sick"...You would have been happy.....

Riggs& Tiggs: Still searching for the lost pill! Scoops? Yes? We get bangedup.com? Yes? We are going to go off this weekend? Yes?

David & Rodd: Rodd & Dave...prepare for this weekend. I am questioning your Softness....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there stacked....missed ya guys too...we did bumps,scoops and rips for ya....I represented the Iron Brother and Sisterhood very well I must say.....you guys would have been proud!!

yeah we were wondering where that pill went?

we r so getting bangedup.com yes?

rips yes?

bumps yes?

scoops yes?

we are so going to put the M in mangled yes?

boobie doctor for court yeah!!! cant wait for the new boobies to be here!!! my girls are soooooo excited!!!!

stacked....................no more weekends off, do you know what its like to have BIGTIME crying on your shoulder whenever he saw something that reminded him of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the "BIG GIRL" was great, im hooked!!!!!!!!!!!! but i had to use the sugar syrup, BUS forced me, he thaught i was in a K hole and made the waitress poor MAPEL SYRUP down my throat...................................

hey stacked sorry brother they are half way gone but I will inform Bus to get more for the weekend..

Short Hills Mall will never be the same again...the best was Bus posing in Ambercrombie and Fitch calling out the names of the Iron Brothers looking so sexy.....as you guys would say..lololol

And the beats at Bloomies were off the hook....lololol

we so have to make a trip there the whole gang..yes?

Steph...the "Inner Circle" will go to Short Hills and tell all of the people how fucking hot we are....Yes?

They may hire us to just walk around and look "hot" yes?

Digga...yes Bigtime has always been a handfull...He needs to be medicated and restrained....He undertsands timeouts but do not get close to his chompers...Quick Bigtime story: Last week in Sunny Hunnie he had the balls to tell the 2 characters that he: " is not in the mood for their bullshit this morning".....I could not believe the rage!

oh it is so on for the inner circle and the bumps will be welcomed at all times yes?

and the scoops yes?

Ya know I heard that they were looking for hot peeps to walk around the mall I wanted to pick up some applications for us? yes?

we are so hot right now...........xoxoxo tigga

Step...Applications what? It is just accepted that we are so fucking good looking and hot...we need not even apply.....We simply just show up......

Feeling "Yummy"? Yes? The lady next to us on the plane thought we were fucking nuts....All Court and I talked about was Sex, Fake Tits, Bangedup.com, funny rolling experiences, brazilian waxing and toys....I could not stop flexing and she could not stop rubbing herself....whoops! Sorry lady....next time put on the blinders and a pair of headphones...See what happens when you dont give Stacked the aisle....Bitch!

oops i forgot we are so sexy right now........can i be forgiven yes?

hey that has happened to you too on the plane? love it!!!

hey 3 hrs and 20 minutes and counting for the titties....yes?

I am so psyched.....boobies everywhere...yes?

ahhhhhhhh the beach will never be the same yes?

2 sets of the titties.......bring it court..love ya xoxox tigga

Yeah...I am even flying her friend up from South Carolina...to be present for the operation....She is a fitness model...one hot bitch! She had the surgery and is fun as hell....She hits the fun water as much as you...she just lacks a job...and a brain....so I figure I can rent her as a nurse for Court!...I would have rented you but you are a career woman!

Holy Shit!

Iron Sistah Update!

Just spoke to my Princess and it turns out she was shopping in Neiman Marcus...where she was speaking to the sales lady...trying on dresses...she mentioned how she is going to the Tit Dr....and the lady ended up giving her a sneak peak! Must be nice being an Iron Sistah! Sucks that I am at work...getting yelled at........while my princess is getting Tits in the face!

yes its like a common bond.. as soon as you talk about or get titties.. everyone else who has em wants to show you... when i was researching mine.. i went to the local go-go bar.. and all the girls showed me theirs... and they are always like "go ahead you can touch them" heehee...

i miss all the fun when I am at work too....bummer..........

I love girls who flash the titties and arent afraid to do so either..yes?

Hey stacked wait that will be your princess soon......

holla back almost titty time yes? 2 hrs and 15 minutes....

stacked this is so exciting...and yes that is what we will be feeding her when she is in recovery yes?

heehehheheheee...we are so evil....i see ya grinning there stacked..two evil minds think alike I think this is why she likes us sooo much yes?