Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy's new cd!!!!

beatfriek

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

p.s. nick - if possible playthe CD when a female is around... see what her reaction is...;)

EXXXXXXXactly... just like i told you when i e mailed (im more graphic way). There is no Putang that can resist these sounds.Really mellow and sexy in the start and in the end from 8 on its just plain groovy. Thanks Jim, god knows i need all the help i can to score and this cd does wonders.

**warning Play this CD on your way to your dinner date and you might not make it;) **

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by klubveteran

EXXXXXXXactly... just like i told you when i e mailed (im more graphic way). There is no Putang that can resist these sounds.Really mellow and sexy in the start and in the end from 8 on its just plain groovy. Thanks Jim, god knows i need all the help i can to score and this cd does wonders.

**warning Play this CD on your way to your dinner date and you might not make it;) **

Really? Wow, Jimmy, send me this QUICK.

I can use a little somethin' somethin' :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by klubveteran

yhea, u do need all the help u can get, but the cd will do just the opposite, the women run for the hills:laugh:

Guest saleen351

Rookies.......

House muisc with a whore

or Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin or Tony Bennett with a lady???????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You latin fucks don't know what a little Chairman of the Board can do... :idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

Rookies.......

House muisc with a whore

or Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin or Tony Bennett with a lady???????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You latin fucks don't know what a little Chairman of the Board can

do... :idea:

gosh saleen you never cease to amaze me just how original you are, what would the ladies do w/out the guido king?:D

or Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin or Tony Bennett with a lady??????? You latin fucks don't know what a little Chairman of the Board can do...

if u havent noticed (i thought the palm trees would be a dead give-away) we live in Miami...that might work with the girls in Jersey....not here...:laugh:...thats what u have been doing wrong over here, u have to change ur styles...if not, ur going to continue to have blisters on ur hands and wrist problems...:tongue:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Jimmy. Can you hook me with a copy on Saturday at the BBQ?

I'll make some copies of some of mixes to pass out Saturday as well including my infamous "live at Space set". lol

Where's beyondo?

Guest saleen351

Now if you got a really wild chick, and you really want to tax that ass, you simple start off your cd with some NIN animal followed into some billy idol - WITH A REBEL YELL, SHE WANTS MORE AND MORE, then when shes cumming down, you hit the remote and put some stairway to heaven on, and if shes hot and good in bed, and after she cleans the cum off her face, you put on some Sinatra to show your sensitive side so you'll get round 2 when its 4am and you are drunk, she'll come over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scum bag 101:idea:

Though a true guido, dials his cell phone, and puts the whore on the phone wiht his buddy, and they have phone sex, while you tax her!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you grab her hair and she doesn't know you are holding a phone by her head, and you let your friends listen...

Or my patented move of all time, right in the middle, open the doors, windows, blinds etc, then start taxing her again, or use the balcony.....

Though a true guido, dials his cell phone, and puts the whore on the phone wiht his buddy, and they have phone sex, while you tax her!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you grab her hair and she doesn't know you are holding a phone by her head, and you let your friends listen....

:laugh: i dunno why ur single bro :laugh:

Now if you got a really wild chick, and you really want to tax that ass, you simple start off your cd with some NIN animal followed into some billy idol - WITH A REBEL YELL, SHE WANTS MORE AND MORE, then when shes cumming down, you hit the remote and put some stairway to heaven on, and if shes hot and good in bed, and after she cleans the cum off her face, you put on some Sinatra to show your sensitive side so you'll get round 2 when its 4am and you are drunk, she'll come over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scum bag 101:idea:

Though a true guido, dials his cell phone, and puts the whore on the phone wiht his buddy, and they have phone sex, while you tax her!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you grab her hair and she doesn't know you are holding a phone by her head, and you let your friends listen...

Or my patented move of all time, right in the middle, open the doors, windows, blinds etc, then start taxing her again, or use the balcony.....

LMFAO:laugh:

NO wonder you and Heather G make late night phone calls:eek:

:laugh: So, Mrs. Guyman and I will never get that call from YOU :laugh: You have to have a girl first....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

LMFAO:laugh:

NO wonder you and Heather G make late night phone calls:eek:

late night phone calls..

shiny disco balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

PM him or i will just remind him during lunch...;)

(when u coming down again?)

IM sure Guyman will get it to me soon...lol

IM not sure when im heading down again...

depends on if Im goin to Ibiza this summer. If I go to Ibiza, then prob not til October or so...if I dont go then maybe August. Ill let you know.

Jimmy, I just finished checking out your CD and it's smooth and cool, bro! I dig it a lot. It's very chill and I see what you mean about listening to it with a chic. ;)

It's like the Sade of house music. :D

Make a breaks mix next and show us what you got in that department!

Originally posted by meng

Jimmy, I just finished checking out your CD and it's smooth and cool, bro! I dig it a lot. It's very chill and I see what you mean about listening to it with a chic. ;)

It's like the Sade of house music. :D

Make a breaks mix next and show us what you got in that department!

Glad u liked it meng...:D Andy PM me your address... anybody else?