Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Kosta

Originally posted by solargirl

You forgot to give me back the nipple chain!:mad:

I have been with out it all week.

Thief:tongue: :D

Youre dead........I'll bring it back Friday night along with your tassles. and whips.(she for got the bag in my car) Damn You and Demar are quite kinky eh?

whips and chains????????????, that SOO childs play. digga used a 5 ft HICKORY STICK, LAVA, and COW PRONGS...........the other night..............................

kosta.........that is pretty fugged up, you told me that was your nip chain!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................................don and i attached both of them to our nips while the bus and tigger double dutched at temps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

and that plastic bong you lent me, whats with the PUMP attached to it????????.............intersting!!!!!!!, DON was rippin tubes all night through it in the BATHROOM, i passed..................!!!!!!!!!!!.............poor kid passed out in the bathroom w/ vasaline and your plastic BONG.......................!!!!

you guys make me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie you dont know what youre missing.

Dondoody It wasnt a pool stick it was the end of the telephone pole the rest was already in.

Rodigga Im calling you out on the double dutch. Do you know what a task it would be for bus and tigga to be skippin? #1 Because of their condition and #2 Because of the glass cutters.

I was stabbed this saturday I dont know if ya heard but It was a bit chilly and The beautiful Tigga came up to give Kosta P the sympathy hug I was slobbering like beast Bus had to smack my tongue back in my mouth and when she hugged me I felt a sharp pain in both lungs, She pulls back and I swear she punctured both lungs with her puppies.

Im wearing a bulletproof vest on cold nights from now on.

As far as the plastic bong. Dondiezel told me you were "lacking" in the lower area This is one area no matter if youre and iron brother or not there is no workout for this in the gym. therefore I figured I'd give you workout equipment for it. Dont be embarassed just because youre pants have "extra room in the crotch" Do what dave does and stick a few tube socks down there.

Peace kids see ya tonight saints??

Tomorrow Latitude

The weekend begins tonight down at Fraggle Rock......