Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luv that big thick latina booty?

njdionysus

Originally posted by njdionysus

She'll go as far as that ass takes her, thats it! No one is looking at her or taking photos of her because she is beautiful, her talent is in that Cuban ass!

OMG, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: Her mama must be so proud!!! :laugh:

You guys are nuts....ok she's no super model in the face, but she's not that bad looking. Plus no one mentioned how she's got some fine lookin titties that i'd love to suck on for an hour or two. and a fine stomach too. She's definately a HOTTIE.:D Dont hate.

attachment.php?postid=1493845

Absolutley repulsive. Her eyes look like she went 12 rounds with Ivan Drago and Apollo Creed and then snorted 4 lines of ya yo. Big bumpy sledgehammer shnoz as well.

What you fucking low life simpletons do not realize is that this wench is airbrushed and touched up upon beyond belief. Her body and that brickhouse of a face are much worse in real life, but keep stroking your slim jims and posting on an internet board on how hot a beast who wouldnt even sneeze SARS disease in your direction.

OMG !! Here he goes again with Latinas this and Latinas that !

:rolleyes:

I tried to tell him that being Latina is not a big deal and that Latinas are just like all other women ! JUST WOMEN !

you act like the biggest honky ass white boy who's never seen a Spanish girl before . Seriously did you grow up in North Dakota where there were no Spanish chicas on your block ??

Damn - why do white men make such a BIG DEAL over being Latinas ??

Originally posted by lollie60

OMG !! Here he goes again with Latinas this and Latinas that !

:rolleyes:

I tried to tell him that being Latina is not a big deal and that Latinas are just like all other women ! JUST WOMEN !

Yooo - you act like the biggest honky ass white boy who's never seen a Spanish girl before . Seriously did you grow up in North Dakota where there were no Spanish chicas on your block ??

Damn - why do white men make such a BIG DEAL over being Latinas ??

Cuz its a public message board and everyone is entitled to their own fucking opinion, whether you agree with them or not. Just like Rizzo is entitled to speak his mind on the subject. So stop complaining! No one made you look into this post, move on if you dont like it. Just stop whining about it cuz I'll continue to post about Latinas, especially now that I know it annoys you!

Just stop whining about it cuz I'll continue to post about Latinas, especially now that I know it annoys you!

Post on than. But your " Look at hot Latinas" posts sound racist/sexist and you seem to enjoy degrading Latin women.

Originally posted by lollie60

Post on than. But your " Look at hot Latinas" posts sound racist/sexist and you seem to enjoy degrading Latin women.

Now I'm "degrading Latin women" :laugh: Oh please, I praise them all the time. Isnt that what you were just complaining about? When you're ready to make a valid point, come at me, until then save it lollipop. I guess the other 1000 posts on this board showing cum shots all over girls faces and girls taking it in the ass... thats not "degrading women" be it Latin, black, white or whatever race they are. Do us all a favor, if you dont like it, dont read my posts. Get a vibrator or something, you're too tense!

Cuz its a public message board and everyone is entitled to their own fucking opinion, whether you agree with them or not. Just like Rizzo is entitled to speak his mind on the subject. So stop complaining! No one made you look into this post, move on if you dont like it. Just stop whining about it cuz I'll continue to post about Latinas, especially now that I know it annoys you!

yes..keep doing that...i stand behind u 100%

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

Here we go again with this nonsense. I'm all for displays of fine ass and such, but why is it that you ALWAYS have to mention how some magazine hewa is your friend, you insecure shmuck. Frankly. . .

A) No one gives a flying fuck

B) You're obviously concerned about maintaining or creating some online rep as "pimp daddy extraordinaire" --- PATHETIC

C) Refer to A)

D) Fuck off

Oh, weren't you the same moron that photoshopped his head onto the head of some guy who was standing in between two beautiful ladies and attempted to play it off as if it was you, only to get called on it by the Jersey Board? Yeah, that was you, fucking choad.

:clap::clap2: hell yeah...about time someone told this pathetic fatass jerkoff off..he thinks he's da man...he probably spends more time whacking himself off than getting booty...ok now come on with your big man comments and how i'm such a bitch....but you've been exposed...and your friend is fucking ugly. i said it once before and i will say it again. who gives a fuck........

Originally posted by sassa

:clap::clap2: hell yeah...about time someone told this pathetic fatass jerkoff off..he thinks he's da man...he probably spends more time whacking himself off than getting booty...ok now come on with your big man comments and how i'm such a bitch....but you've been exposed...and your friend is fucking ugly. i said it once before and i will say it again. who gives a fuck........

I'm exposed? :laugh: Actually I could care less what you think. Those who really know me know my story. I dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else on this message board. You can call me names if it makes you feel better, go nuts, holla at me, come on, you know me big mouth. As for Vida, I could give a fuck less what she does. I'm not trying to be the man, I posted her ass up on here 'cuz I know a lot of the guys on this board love that ass and for those that dont, I'm over it. I'm not here to defend her. I'm not friends with the girl any longer, she is too cool for everyone now or so she thinks. I'm laughing at her... exposed in this post 'cuz she actually thinks she made it 'cuz she is talented or beautiful or whatever she thinks. Truth is she made it into the magazine for her oversized Latina ass, thats all, nothing more. Her face is not all that! And as I said before, she'll go as far as her ass takes her, period. As for you, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, you are something else saying that she is fucking ugly, you are far from beautiful. You're entitled to your opinion just like Riz and whomever else. Some love her look, some dont. But keep dishing it out, come on, call me fat, call her ugly. If she's so fucking ugly, than you're most def busted... almost 9000 posts and I'm the one who is pathetic? :laugh:

yeah real hot... all of her pics are taken from the same fuckin angle. never a full on face shot. theres a reason for that fellas :idea:

as for all this shit going on with this thread... who gives a fuck? lets all be thankful that theres an ass thread circulating that doesnt include J.Ho