Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luv that big thick latina booty?

njdionysus

Guest jroo
Originally posted by lollie60

Post on than. But your " Look at hot Latinas" posts sound racist/sexist and you seem to enjoy degrading Latin women.

it sounds like to me that he has them on a pedistal. whats the matter here?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastyt

objectification

that last pic is an objectification, someone took that with a spy camera or something.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

You know jack shit..... Admit it... :tongue::D

wettendas022203-05.jpg

Dress and shoes by:

Roberto Cavalli..

Thank you very much! :tongue:

This is why I love DG, he knows what he is talking about!! ;)

thats cause he likes men

Originally posted by njdionysus

I'm exposed? :laugh: Actually I could care less what you think. Those who really know me know my story. I dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else on this message board. You can call me names if it makes you feel better, go nuts, holla at me, come on, you know me big mouth. As for Vida, I could give a fuck less what she does. I'm not trying to be the man, I posted her ass up on here 'cuz I know a lot of the guys on this board love that ass and for those that dont, I'm over it. I'm not here to defend her. I'm not friends with the girl any longer, she is too cool for everyone now or so she thinks. I'm laughing at her... exposed in this post 'cuz she actually thinks she made it 'cuz she is talented or beautiful or whatever she thinks. Truth is she made it into the magazine for her oversized Latina ass, thats all, nothing more. Her face is not all that! And as I said before, she'll go as far as her ass takes her, period. As for you, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, you are something else saying that she is fucking ugly, you are far from beautiful. You're entitled to your opinion just like Riz and whomever else. Some love her look, some dont. But keep dishing it out, come on, call me fat, call her ugly. If she's so fucking ugly, than you're most def busted... almost 9000 posts and I'm the one who is pathetic? :laugh:

:rofl:

and here you go writing a whole speech and a half to my response....you are one piece of work (a piece of shit, loser who cries himself to sleep every night cradling his 1 1/2 inch dick in his hands kind of work). you don't even know what i look like. i have never posted a full pic. so stfu because you don't know what you're talking about. i know i'm no model but i sure as hell look better than your slut with the face that looks like it got chewed up by a pitbull and then shat on it. have a nice day, you obese wannabe pimp joke.

Originally posted by sassa

:rofl:

and here you go writing a whole speech and a half to my response....you are one piece of work (a piece of shit, loser who cries himself to sleep every night cradling his 1 1/2 inch dick in his hands kind of work). you don't even know what i look like. i have never posted a full pic. so stfu because you don't know what you're talking about. i know i'm no model but i sure as hell look better than your slut with the face that looks like it got chewed up by a pitbull and then shat on it. have a nice day, you obese wannabe pimp joke.

You KNOW NOTHING about me but if it makes you feel better to talk shit about people that you dont know, than go nuts. Its just a part of your sad pathetic life. I dont recall attacking you for any reason, but come on call me fat, little dick, you know it all, you know me. This is the sex board bitch! Everyone is entitled to post whatever they fuck they want so get off my 1 1/2 inch dick, go buy a vibrator and stop being such a tense lonely cunt!