Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luv that big thick latina booty?

njdionysus

Originally posted by njdionysus

You KNOW NOTHING about me but if it makes you feel better to talk shit about people that you dont know, than go nuts. Its just a part of your sad pathetic life. I dont recall attacking you for any reason, but come on call me fat, little dick, you know it all, you know me. This is the sex board bitch! Everyone is entitled to post whatever they fuck they want so get off my 1 1/2 inch dick, go buy a vibrator and stop being such a tense lonely cunt!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it's funny how you're taking this seriously, so i guess i got the little dick part right.....

i don't need a vibrator, but maybe you'll let me borrow yours sometime when it's not stuck up your bum...?

then again, i don't know if i'd use something that is covered with bullshit...:blown::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

it's funny how you're taking this seriously, so i guess i got the little dick part right.....

i don't need a vibrator, but maybe you'll let me borrow yours sometime when it's not stuck up your bum...?

then again, i don't know if i'd use something that is covered with bullshit...:blown::laugh: :laugh:

Was that supposed to be funny? Thats the best you could come up with? You obviously post to amuse yourself... all 8600 + of them 'cuz that was weak. I take it seriously when someone who doesnt know me attacks me for no apparent reason. I dont even know why you attacked me in the first place. The best part of you ran down your mothers chin. You never posted a full photo 'cuz you're afraid to expose yourself because you're embarassed of yourself. I was that bold in the least, I dont give a fuck what ya think. You're so busted ya gotta use lube to masturbate 'cuz ya cant even turn yourself on enough to get wet. End of story. Go crawl back in your hole and get off my dick ya lonely cunt.

Was that supposed to be funny? Thats the best you could come up with? You obviously post to amuse yourself... all 8600 + of them 'cuz that was weak. I take it seriously when someone who doesnt know me attacks me for no apparent reason. I dont even know why you attacked me in the first place. The best part of you ran down your mothers chin. You never posted a full photo 'cuz you're afraid to expose yourself because you're embarassed of yourself. I was that bold in the least, I dont give a fuck what ya think. You're so busted ya gotta use lube to masturbate 'cuz ya cant even turn yourself on enough to get wet. End of story. Go crawl back in your hole and get off my dick ya lonely cunt.

it's pretty hard to get off a dick that is so small you need a microscope to see it...:rolleyes:

so what if i have a lot of posts...is that supposed to be insulting me? mad other people have way more than me, so that was lame...and i attack you because you annoy the hell out of me with your stupid posts.

now you get off my dick, jackass......:rofl: :rofl: :aright:

Originally posted by sassa

now you get off my dick, jackass.....

That says it all!!! Now I know why you wont post a full pic... you're a chick with a dick! Hey sassa, I'm done with this. Maybe later, I'll post up some more photos now that I know I annoy you. Thank you!

That says it all!!! Now I know why you wont post a full pic... you're a chick with a dick! Hey sassa, I'm done with this. Maybe later, I'll post up some more photos now that I know I annoy you. Thank you!

i bet my dick is bigger than yours

Originally posted by nympho69

Actually those are Prada pumps, haha. Stop tryng to front like you know.

how many times are people gonna argue about the shoes? and wasn't it settled with the pic of j-lo, anyway?

• 1 year later...