Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shopping on EBay

Anyone shop/bid on there? I never really have, but the other day I saw this beautiful Prada bag (which I have been wanting forever).....But how do you know it's real? The picture showed the inside lining which looked authentic....but I'm still kinda sketchy about this whole thing....

Any stories/advice/comments?!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Anyone shop/bid on there? I never really have, but the other day I saw this beautiful Prada bag (which I have been wanting forever).....But how do you know it's real? The picture showed the inside lining which looked authentic....but I'm still kinda sketchy about this whole thing....

Any stories/advice/comments?!

check your pm's....

i've tried to get 2 things on there and both times the item for bid was going good. real nice price then both times there was a bid that raised the last bid by 400 % from like $4 to $20.

seems like they were rigged to me

Just check on the feedback... I would say when dealing with LV make sure you only deal with a reputible dealer. Alot of dealers deal on ebay... If they are a power seller chances are they are not gonna fuck ya. I have bought many expensive things on Ebay. For myself and for other people. Just make sure you read all the fine print. And remember EBAY is a contract. So by law they are only fucking themselves if they are trying to fuck you...

:D :D

Originally posted by drmoxx

i've tried to get 2 things on there and both times the item for bid was going good. real nice price then both times there was a bid that raised the last bid by 400 % from like $4 to $20.

seems like they were rigged to me

Actually, you'll almost always get beaten in the last two seconds. A lot of people use a website called AuctionSniper. It get's in your bid at the last second so you win.

Also, I sell/buy on ebay and have had a great time. If anybody is interested in really cheap Victoria's Secret stuff just pm me :D

Originally posted by rewindthemovie

Actually, you'll almost always get beaten in the last two seconds. A lot of people use a website called AuctionSniper. It get's in your bid at the last second so you win.

Also, I sell/buy on ebay and have had a great time. If anybody is interested in really cheap Victoria's Secret stuff just pm me :D

a guy stocking up on Victoria's Secret merchandise....? I'd rather take my chances with a bum trying to sell me turkey n pasta.

• 2 weeks later...