Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many women Take it......

b-side

Originally posted by tastyt

COME ON B-Side... you've been around here long enough... surely you've seen this question asked 1564841656164865 times before...

Yes but as I stated theis board has been week lately! Plus we have a new bunch of ladies here and I have not seen any DEEP topics :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

...personally, i think gabo is sitting on a funstick right now as he's reading these posts...

whats wrong with that?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ill tell you the answer to all your prayers

ANAL EASE!

go to any sex shop and ask for it

It numbs the area so you get all the pleasure minus the pain :aright:

Yeah, but then he goes numb too, no???

Ass fuckage may result in wide-arsedness and perhaps immunal problems. The lining within the rectum is thin, and semenal bacteria can therefore be transmitted into the system very easily through the hole of the ass (assuming the male counterpart ejaculates into the hole of the woman's ass).

Also, rectal bleeding, tearing, and soreness may result, along with the occasional UTI (if the male counterpart's cock is withdrawn from the hole of the ass and then placed into the entrance to the female puss or cunt).

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Ass fuckage may result in wide-arsedness and perhaps immunal problems. The lining within the rectum is thin, and semenal bacteria can therefore be transmitted into the system very easily through the hole of the ass (assuming the male counterpart ejaculates into the hole of the woman's ass).

Also, rectal bleeding, tearing, and soreness may result, along with the occasional UTI (if the male counterpart's cock is withdrawn from the hole of the ass and then placed into the entrance to the female puss or cunt).

yeah, that's what i thought :shake::worry:

Originally posted by b-side

In the ASS ? :eek:

Hey what can I say...... this board has been week lately except for Darth!

But seriously I wonder how many women say they don't but really Do! :confused:

&

If you let a guy put his fingers in your ass [while he's eating (her) out] then why not ;)

eh, i dont really care if a girl does or doesnt i dont ever have the urge or feel the need to venture off in there...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ill tell you the answer to all your prayers

ANAL EASE!

go to any sex shop and ask for it

It numbs the area so you get all the pleasure minus the pain :aright:

Ahhh, but if there is zero pain, there is also zero endorphin rush making everything all nice and tingly...

Originally posted by tastyt

Ahhh, but if there is zero pain, there is also zero endorphin rush making everything all nice and tingly...

Funny, that's the same thing Richard Gere said when that flaming hampster came flying out of his ass during the notorious Felching incident you read about all over the Internet.