Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...30th birthday gift suggestions...

...my boy is turning 30 this Friday and i have no friggin clue what to get him...he's like me in the sense that he just goes out and buys the things he wants instead of waiting for a holiday...anywho, he's a typical guy that likes cars, movies, and video games...but i need something different...everyone will probably give him cash or gift certificates...

...since we've been friends for over 10 years now, it should be something more sentimental...but i'm stuck....any suggestions?

Originally posted by phatman

...my boy is turning 30 this Friday and i have no friggin clue what to get him...he's like me in the sense that he just goes out and buys the things he wants instead of waiting for a holiday...anywho, he's a typical guy that likes cars, movies, and video games...but i need something different...everyone will probably give him cash or gift certificates...

...since we've been friends for over 10 years now, it should be something more sentimental...but i'm stuck....any suggestions?

umm how about a stripper popping out of a cake

if he likes cars what about getting him one of those replica ones they sell at sharper image? i wish i could offer better suggestions but i really cant think of anything else, ill post again if i do and i am sure he will love whatever you get him

Are you actually throwing the party and putting it together?! If so, that seems like it is a great gift, but if you want to do something in addition to that, I'd say get a gift certificate for a really nice restaurant in the city or something, if he has kids, him and his wife probably don't get that much time alone or to spend money on such a nice dinner...Better yet, offer to baby sit the kids on the night they choose to go out.....that way, they can have a nice, elegant evening to themselves and not have to worry about any of the small details

I also just thought that maybe you could get them tickets to see a broadway show....The ones I have seen have been absolutely amazing....It would be a great gift, bc it's not something people usually go out and spend their money on....

I recommend:

Mama Mia - Amazing songs/music, fun show

Lion King - Breathtaking costumes, great familiar story

..i'm not throwing him the party...his wife and mom are...and call me an ass, but i want to get something from me to him...i gift his wife and kids on the other holidays...dont mean to be difficult...i do appreciate the suggestions...

are there places around you that have places where u can go and race cars? where they give u race cars and they let u race around a track or something, if u likes cars why don't u do something like that and make it a day just you and him?