Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starbucks Moca Coconut Frapachino

Originally posted by xrapturex

Starbucks has some good frapaccino's...but those things have more calories than a fucking big mac....:tongue:;) ;)

I went to starbucks like twice a week for months then one day someone told me how many calories I was getting each time. I was shocked....:jawdrop: I love starbucks but now I keep my visits to a minimual. :D

Originally posted by neena16

I went to starbucks like twice a week for months then one day someone told me how many calories I was getting each time. I was shocked....:jawdrop: I love starbucks but now I keep my visits to a minimual. :D

me too, its like a special occasion thing now....:D

How ya doing neena??

I'm A OK Hunny Bunny....

I hear saturday is supposed to be nice for once.

Whats on your agenda??

Nothing much...my grandmother turns 75 this weekend...so we're having a party for her...and hopefully I can break out the Roller blades if the weather is nice. Get some outdoor activities in... :D :D

Are you going down to the shore? or is that a dumb question? :laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

Nothing much...my grandmother turns 75 this weekend...so we're having a party for her...and hopefully I can break out the Roller blades if the weather is nice. Get some outdoor activities in... :D :D

Are you going down to the shore? or is that a dumb question? :laugh:

Yeah I think Im going down the shore. I definetely have to be there on saturday for a bachelorette party, which I know is gonna be lame as hell...:rolleyes:

Yeah I think Im going down the shore. I definetely have to be there on saturday for a bachelorette party, which I know is gonna be lame as hell...:rolleyes:

they're embarrassing...mine was in AC, I was getting tortured by my girls to do the most ridiculous things, made a total fool of myself but it's all in good fun. :D

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dave please watch the sugar levels in those drinks. Further, the syrup Starbucks uses in some of their drinks is very bad! Just looking out for you Dave, you can use all the help you can get. HAHA

NICE SHIRT ON SATURDAY VERY KOOL! WHAT BRAND?