Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Slits down the front of the skirt =^O

georgym

• 3 weeks later...

I guess by now we have determined that it is the new fashion trend. I have a tan color skirt like that. It takes some getting used to. Im not used to having that kool breeze pass through my private areas. HAHAH! And also the skirt is kinda fitted so I am constantly making sure that it is low enough in the front.

Because if the right wind comes along, forget it!

Originally posted by gmccookny

Is this the new thing :confused:

cuz DaYYYYYYYYummm, i've seen at least 3 girls this morning with a slit down the middle of their skirt. and DANGEROUSLY low :eek::D

Like weyes' other post, don't blame us guys for staring :drool:

Is this a complaint?? :confused: This sounds like a complaint??

Originally posted by chula22

I guess by now we have determined that it is the new fashion trend. I have a tan color skirt like that. It takes some getting used to. Im not used to having that kool breeze pass through my private areas. HAHAH! And also the skirt is kinda fitted so I am constantly making sure that it is low enough in the front.

Because if the right wind comes along, forget it!

I have one too but I hate wearing it.

The slit is in the back and my ass is a little

big so after I walk 6 steps the slit goes up

and you see my ass... Not cool

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I have one too but I hate wearing it.

The slit is in the back and my ass is a little

big so after I walk 6 steps the slit goes up

and you see my ass... Not cool

HAHAHA. I completely understand that. There are planty of skirts in my closet that dont see the sun because of my damn ass.

I mean not to complain, but it doens become a bit of a bother. There are also alot of things that i could not wear because my ass would just be popping out. HAHAHA!

I have a denim skirt that goes right past the knees but the slit is in the front middle that goes way up. It fit great and loved it in the store....wore it out for the first time and damn when I sat down did it rise up...definitly took a little getting used to but heck why not wear it while I'm young enough to pull it off right? ;):laugh:

HAHAHA. I completely understand that. There are planty of skirts in my closet that dont see the sun because of my damn ass.

I mean not to complain, but it doens become a bit of a bother. There are also alot of things that i could not wear because my ass would just be popping out. HAHAHA!

aww, dont worry. yer arse is one of gods gift to the world. so be a share bear today and share god's gift w/me if you will. Ass too big you say? Measure it. I will place both of my hands on a chair. you sit on it and I will tell you where you stand in the caboose area? cool? sigh.......I do what I can for these hard times and nose diving economy.

i think the slits behind are more sexy..

i remember one time when visiting in Lancaster county (pa).. i actually saw an amish gal fall down the stairs at a convience store. they always wear long ass ..(looked denim) skirts. the view was priceless, not only did the boxer-type undies arouse my curiousity,...but her legs were bleached white ! first thought was...this girl needs to hit the beach for some sun and sand to tone up. then again, they arent allowed by custom standards.. just the innocence from the media/hollywood inspired 'beauty' awed me.

the only downside was that she had so much under arm hair...she looked like she had buckwheat in a headlock.

hey girl,..if u read this.... i wanna take u out on a test drive babes..

call me:confused:

:D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

aww, dont worry. yer arse is one of gods gift to the world. so be a share bear today and share god's gift w/me if you will. Ass too big you say? Measure it. I will place both of my hands on a chair. you sit on it and I will tell you where you stand in the caboose area? cool? sigh.......I do what I can for these hard times and nose diving economy.

HAHAHA:laugh: Well you dont need hands to tell that my ass is to big. HAHA! Its unfortunatley seriously obvious.

And as I said its not so much a complaint because a big ass does look great in certain things, BUTT...there are times when having an ass this big just doesnt make for a good time.

HAHAHA:laugh: Well you dont need hands to tell that my ass is to big. HAHA! Its unfortunatley seriously obvious.

And as I said its not so much a complaint because a big ass does look great in certain things, BUTT...there are times when having an ass this big just doesnt make for a good time.

i am totally like this, but i can barely wear skirts...short skirts are out, because after about 4 steps it goes up & i am pullin it down...the only thing i can really wear are long skirts wit the slit on the side or a long skirt wit a lil slit...girls that can wear short skirts & have them stay in place all nite long are lucky as hell

ok, but couldn't we "measure" it anyway? Please?

And as I said its not so much a complaint because a big ass does look great in certain things,

yeah, like if you were to hop in a dryer and stick yer ass out. that would totally look hot! I'd walk by and pinch it. and walk by again for 2nd and 3rd helpings.

BUTT...there are times when having an ass this big just doesnt make for a good time.

Now this sounds like a complaint to me. For this situation here, you'll need an assistant to help you figure out if good times can be had with a big arse...

ok, but couldn't we "measure" it anyway? Please?

yeah, like if you were to hop in a dryer and stick yer ass out. that would totally look hot! I'd walk by and pinch it. and walk by again for 2nd and 3rd helpings.

Now this sounds like a complaint to me. For this situation here, you'll need an assistant to help you figure out if good times can be had with a big arse...

HAHAHA> Oh Damn. Ok Sphinxter you are damn hilarious. You gain board points with me.:laugh: :laugh:

my my my. gettin' down to buisness eh? You're the kinda of co-worker I can deal with.

WOW! Now isnt that special how my words magically changed when you quoted me? How did you ever manage to read my true intentions through that post?

HAHA!