Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for anyone familiar with the new york scene

Hi all-well the day is almost upon us now-I apreciate all the emails I've receieved but have another question.

There seem to be alot of male strippers in NYC!! Wow! Much more then where I live I

ll tell you that.

I am trying to get a little more specific info-deos anyone know about these NIGHTCLUBS and how good the male strippers are who dance there? Pleeasse give feedback if you know the scene!!

1)Float nightclub

2)NV Nightclub

3)Discotheck

I'm trying to find out how these clubs vary and which male stripper show is best and (aproximately) how many women attend each show. I'd welcome as much info as possible! Well I'm an out of towner-it's TOUGH to know who to talk to! Thanks in advance!

Oh I more question-are there any clubs I'm missing besidfes these particular three? Type of music is a non issue-I'm trying to find out about upscale nightclubs in NYC that offer male stripper shows on weekends-these are ones I had been told about and am now looking to compare the shows,which is the most crowded, what weekend nights the strippers are there, cover charge and compare the clubs as far as atmosphere-somebody on this bard must be able to help me-thanks in advance!!!!!