Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOBSTER cookout thursday 6/19/2003.................

Originally posted by tizzah508

stomp stomp stomppppppppp............

your house is cookin crabs.....what happened to the RIBS!?!??!

Yeah what did happen to the RIBS. . .I think Spycam and Don ate them. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROD said Thankssssssssssssssssss LMAO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave please stop PM me about having a potato sack race. YOu and "Jimmy Handshakes" can do that sort of stuff by yourselfs. Listen Dave it is the year 2003, people are more accepting of such relationships such as yours and Jimmy's. Dont be afraid to come out and tell the world. Be proud of what you are Dave.

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah what did happen to the RIBS. . .I think Spycam and Don ate them. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROD said Thankssssssssssssssssss LMAO

spycam needs to join the mayhem...............

rod is tan boy...............!?!??!?!??!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dave please stop PM me about having a potato sack race. YOu and "Jimmy Handshakes" can do that sort of stuff by yourselfs. Listen Dave it is the year 2003, people are more accepting of such relationships such as yours and Jimmy's. Dont be afraid to come out and tell the world. Be proud of what you are Dave.

christopher........just because you have nekked posters of you and stacked all over your wall no need to be all testy.........tell the truth.....you two go home and smear fat free mayo all over each other!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

shut up beotch.....before i smack you in the head with a slab of bacon!!!!!....j/k chica....sorry for scaring your boy toy away at surf........wont happen again ;)

bring it bitch

:tongue: and if he got scared when he saw ur bitch-ass j/k

he wasnt really worth my time then

nope dani never played beer pong

i have no clue what it is:confused:

Originally posted by Reeni

ugh!what is beer pong:mad:

you set up cups at the end of a long table and you either try to bounce or throw a ping pong ball into the other side's cups. the side who's beer is all gone first has to finish the rest of the beer.

and btw rod... why thurs :(

Originally posted by m0chi69

you set up cups at the end of a long table and you either try to bounce or throw a ping pong ball into the other side's cups. the side who's beer is all gone first has to finish the rest of the beer.

and btw rod... why thurs :(

thanks m0chi

no one was answering me:(

how u doin moch:)

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Only if you bring the doggies!!!!!......we need someone to babysit the philopino!!!!

i ain't babysittin that animal

you better be ready for tempkid to show up to this event. he's a belmar beer pong legend so i've heard.

Originally posted by aim4night

lobster, crabs, we need champagne to make it complete. corn on the cob would be nice too.:tongue:

No. . .Champagne for me. . .I’m allergic to sulfites :mad: but you can bring it anyway. .. HA HA HA :D

Oh and dogekid tell tempskid. . .to take stroll down 18th. . .and bring his crown. . .because he's going to lose it this year. . :tongue: