Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
naughtybabe

Male hotties

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I thought you guys would make a comment about the size...

I didnt even notice the pubes, I just thought he had a great body :)

i knew you thought we were gonna make a size comment, naughty, but it's my personal duty to say something about the pubic hair - you know that :laugh: ! i really can't believe you didn't notice!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i knew you thought we were gonna make a size comment, naughty, but it's my personal duty to say something about the pubic hair - you know that :laugh: ! i really can't believe you didn't notice!!!

I was just amazed by how cute and little it is... :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by naughtybabe

I was just amazed by how cute and little it is... :laugh:

Errrr... but it's not even hard... there's absolutely no way to tell how big it gets... I've seen much smaller (flaccid) turn into giant behemoths...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Errrr... but it's not even hard... there's absolutely no way to tell how big it gets... I've seen much smaller (flaccid) turn into giant behemoths...

lmao... like those toys we had when we were younger and take into the bath tub... they where small as fuck, then when you put them in water pooooof big ass objects...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... like those toys we had when we were younger and take into the bath tub... they where small as fuck, then when you put them in water pooooof big ass objects...

:laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Errrr... but it's not even hard... there's absolutely no way to tell how big it gets... I've seen much smaller (flaccid) turn into giant behemoths...

I agree... but for some reason looking at it all tiny and soft made me say "aww"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×